What is Module C about? (1 Viewer)

asdfqwerty

HSC
Just wondering, I am going to be doing Justice Game and I was wondering what Module C is about in terms of the prescribed text? We only did AOS, Module A and B in Preliminary so is it alright if somebody please explain to me what we are supposed to write about etc. in Module C essays? And I heard that you have to find related texts for them too and it would be difficult for me to find one if I don't know what I'm doing for the module. Do we need at least two related texts for Module C like AOS?

D94

HSC
N/A
You look at conflicting perspectives. You look at how Robertson has meticulously worded his book to convey his liberal/democratic views and almost diminish opposing views. You can argue how Robertson is the master of persuasion; he dictatorially writes about opposing views and makes them small in light of his views.

Here's a thread for related texts: http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=266709 Anything which has one side battling out against another, or where the author is clearly against what s/he is writing about etc.

determine

Premium Member
HSC
More generally, the point of Module C is to explore how composers use language forms and features to represent particular events, personalities and situations. So the focus is on the process of representation and the way the composer conveys a particular event/situation/personality to create meaning and shape a responder's view. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)