What is so good about being a virgin? (1 Viewer)

Farfour

Banned
HSC
N/A
hahhahaha
DLOL's comment: BUT SOMETIMES DON"T YOU JUST WANT TO FUCK HECTIC BITCHES/SLUTS

shit yeah sonnnnnn

Bond/Catalyst

HSC
mr_brightside said:
exactly rite?
so are these people physically different or something?
Hmmm u know wat yes i am a teenage male who yes i guess gets that "urge" but acting on it is a different thing- you can still have great relationships with girls, but they dont have to be immoral.

Uno being a good Catholic doesnt mean ur blind and ur hormones dont work- its ok were not another species- its just a matter of keeping things within their moral bounds!!

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
The only good thing about being a virgin is that if you haven't had sex in a while you don't know what your missing.

Bond/Catalyst

HSC
Hagaren said:
The only good thing about being a virgin is that if you haven't had sex in a while you don't know what your missing.
Completely incorrect- worth the wait to fully enjoy it and have it a part of a complete relationship- rather than for the sake of how it feels- it should represent more than sexual pleasure.

submitzero

HSC
hai all..i'm new here,in boredofstudies.please correct me if im wrong...not matter how good you are or virgin or not virgin you are...it's depend how you have "big heart" to live with.because at the end you just nothing when you start to judge book by its cover....:bomb:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
submitzero said:
hai all..i'm new here,in boredofstudies.please correct me if im wrong...not matter how good you are or virgin or not virgin you are...it's depend how you have "big heart" to live with.because at the end you just nothing when you start to judge book by its cover....:bomb:
Wait, what?

HSC
LOL. I know it is feels great but i haven't tried it. Think about it. Why have sex with someone too young? Like under 16?

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
submitzero said:
confucius says...

HSC
submitzero said:
Shit writing - check
Poor english - check
Unnecessary emoticons - check
Abhorrent attempt at metaphor/simile - check

ASIAN DETECTED

Blazamane

Banned
HSC
Tulipa said:
Well? What is so wonderfully fantastic about being a Ninja? Why is it such a pure and virtuous thing? and why are people so "Proud To Be A Ninja"?
Well as a Ninja you have the confidence to say "I am better then you" and know you are right. Voyerism becomes an art as you remain unseen.

Mongoosedog

HSC
Tulipa said:
Well? What is so wonderfully fantastic about being a virgin? Why is it such a pure and virtuous thing? and why are people so "Proud To Be A Virgin"?
"proud to be a virgin" is a saying made up by obese women.

the only good thing about being a virgin is that masturbating is still the best thing you have ever felt

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
Mongoosedog said:
"proud to be a virgin" is a saying made up by obese women.

the only good thing about being a virgin is that masturbating is still the best thing you have ever felt
lmao who is this person
i like it.

helpful-nerd

HSC
i guess some people want to be faithfull to their future partner, it's wrong for someone to have sex with someone when your already have a partner so some people think they should stay loyal unitll they find the right person and people who are virgin or choose to be a virgin are in a sense non-lustful and innocent and has a better chance of finding true love.

people who choose to be virgin usually are more serious about love and can find a better partner because people take them more seriously.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
How can you be faithful to someone you've never met? Sick of these trolls, seriously.

Mongoosedog

HSC
Riet said:
How can you be faithful to someone you've never met? Sick of these trolls, seriously.
yeah...i cant be fucked being original so - troll troll troll, troll, troll troll

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)