What is so good about being a virgin? (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
Thats better. Only if you post pictures of yourself in the non-school oz schoolgirl sluts thread.

HSC
wallah said:
virginity is morally connected with the bible and all that crap.

the bible is bullshit.

therefore the concept that being a virgin is being "pure" and all that bullshit is just fucking...
BULLSHIT.

I fucking bet you 100000$ right now that every so called "pure" virgin in the world, be it male or female, has fantasized about sticking his cock in some tight muff, or in the womans case, getting pounded into oblivion by a 15 inch veiny cock.

get over the whole virginity thing, sex is natural, it feels good,

so jerk off and fuck as much as possible, you only live once.
i hope someone fucks you up you piece of human filth, you aren't worthy enough to breathe the same air as normal people, you atheist cunt human scum, fuck you, i bet you live in your mums basement you piece of shit

luisalow1

HSC
i guess it just annoys me when virgins do the whole high and mighty thing, i'm so good, look at me you WHORE.
I mean it isn't black and white. I think sleeping around is kind've gross.
bleh whatever.

luisalow1

HSC
boris said:
Thats better. Only if you post pictures of yourself in the non-school oz schoolgirl sluts thread.
hahahaha
i'm not a schoolgirl though.

but i can be for you... >.>

boris

Banned
HSC
xONBROKENWINGSx said:
i hope someone fucks you up you piece of human filth, you aren't worthy enough to breathe the same air as normal people, you atheist cunt human scum, fuck you, i bet you live in your mums basement you piece of shit
You are one of the biggest tards in the world.

boris

Banned
HSC
luisalow1 said:
hahahaha
i'm not a schoolgirl though.

but i can be for you... >.>
Oh well they relaxed the rules lately so anyone can be posted. Doet.

boris

Banned
HSC
Cool story you socially inept spack

Edit: Im not fat lol?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
xONBROKENWINGSx said:
What a Christian thing to say.

And if you're not religious then um ... what the hell?

wallah

HSC
xONBROKENWINGSx said:

HAHAHAHAH no one is fucking me up mate. you can try if you want, but ill put down alot of money on me knocking the fuck out of you..

odds will be 1/1 anyway, its a sure thing, so i wont make anything kicking your ass. Ill just have the satisfaction of knowing that i bashed your face into the concrete floor as hard as I could.

And where was it mentioned in my post that I dont believe in a God?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Id want to bash the shit out of you for being so stupid, not for having a go at me you weedy cunt.

bigboyjames01

Banned
HSC
wallah said:
HAHAHAHAH no one is fucking me up mate. you can try if you want, but ill put down alot of money on me knocking the fuck out of you..

odds will be 1/1 anyway, its a sure thing, so i wont make anything kicking your ass. Ill just have the satisfaction of knowing that i bashed your face into the concrete floor as hard as I could.

And where was it mentioned in my post that I dont believe in a God?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Id want to bash the shit out of you for being so stupid, not for having a go at me you weedy cunt.
HAHAHAHA...hey, you do know 99% of people who psots here are peices of shit...i bet if we asked him to meet us at uni or whatever the slut/lil shit wouldnt rock up

boris

Banned
HSC
xONBROKENWINGSx is one of the biggest retards on bos imo

jan170891

HSC
Are any of you guys thinking of getting married in the future? Well, if u are, i'll just tell u that usually when u get married, ur husband/wife would rather u be a virgin. Plus, what if ur kids were to ask u 'was daddy/mummy ur first?' what would u answer? seriously, being a virgin is better. No matter what. That's only my opinion.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
wallah said:
ill put down alot of money on me knocking the fuck out of you..

so i wont make anything kicking your ass. Ill just have the satisfaction of knowing that i bashed your face into the concrete floor as hard as I could.

Id want to bash the shit out of you for being so stupid
islam religion of peace lol!

mleiu

HSC
Are any of you guys thinking of getting married in the future? Well, if u are, i'll just tell u that usually when u get married, ur husband/wife would rather u be a virgin. Plus, what if ur kids were to ask u 'was daddy/mummy ur first?' what would u answer? seriously, being a virgin is better. No matter what. That's only my opinion.
Okay, wtf. Why would your kids ask you that?! Do you ask your mum/dad of their first time?!
AND if the kid is old enough to ask his/her parents about sex, I highly doubt it'd start with "mummy/daddy".
WTF that post is just retarded to begin with. period. worst example ever ><

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
jan170891 said:
I wouldn't rather my husband to be virgin - it doesn't matter to me - actually - maybe I would rather he's had some practice. And no kid (like under 10) in the whole entire world would ever ever ask 'who had sex first?' and are you saying that the one who had sex first would be embarassed? That doesn't really make sense.
Ps it is a little annoying when people say - 'that's only my opinion' - well obviously it's ur opinion. Everything anyone says is their opinion.

No hate intended. Thanks for sharing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)