What is so good about being a virgin? (1 Viewer)

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
xONBROKENWINGSx said:
Tupila was stating a fact-
Originally Posted by xONBROKENWINGSx
i hope someone fucks you up you piece of human filth, you aren't worthy enough to breathe the same air as normal people, you atheist cunt human scum, fuck you, i bet you live in your mums basement you piece of shit
-
that wasn't a Christian thing to say was it?
How is that person a whore when a whore is defined as
A prostitute; A person who is considered to be sexually promiscuous; A person who is unscrupulous, especially one who compromises their principles for gain;

That doesn't make sense. You are being very silly. You seem like a very hate-filled person. Try not to turn that hate onto others. Leave us alone.

elbandito4

HSC
EnterNameHere said:
haha. i was gonna say....

At the risk of being flamed.... i reckon 95% of "proud virgins" are only saying that because its better then saying "im a virgin, but its only because i cant get any" :rolleyes:
hahahaha sooooooo true

Looking Glass

HSC
It's pretty much *scientifically understood by now that our brains were "designed" (if you want to use that word) in such a way that we have no choice BUT to think about sex on a regular basis. The brain also synthesizes an addicting sensation to orgasms, so that we seek them out and the species consequently thrives. While it synthesizes disfavourable sensations (in this case smell) to, say, the molecules typically present in decaying food - so that we avoid them, and the species thrives. As far as I know, there's no smell property inherently imbued in molecules - it comes from the brain. Anyway, for the religious: Us being slaves to the construction of the human brain - why would a perfect deity design us inherently flawed (so that we can't help but think of sex regularly) and then proceed to punish us for it? That's kind of like taking meth all through your pregnancy and then beating the shit out of your kid every day as punishment for him being born mentally retarded. No, in fact that analogy isn't even sufficient in capturing just how unspeakably cruel God must be, if he exists. In this analogy, the mother's actions weren't as direct and intentional as God's must have been (just, for example by the fact that she's not omniscient, although she'd have to be an utterly despicable person) - and the punishment is not eternal. And yet God supposedly loves us with a love so great it's beyond our comprehension. You'd definitely be right about it being incomprehensible. Non-sensical is a better way of putting it. If God were a citizen he'd be in prison for child abuse and a candidate for "worst parent of the century". If God's real, he must be an exceptional fuckwit.

*This is really just my philosophical speculation. I know nothing about biology. Makes sense to me, anyway.

Last edited:

roar84eighty

HSC
N/A
mikballs said:
Sure you can go out and do it with as many people as you want, give in to temptation and what not..
But I think that virgins hold their virginity as something so virtuous because sex is a very personal thing for some people. Sex could be something recreational, or it could be tied with love.

People may wish to 'hold out' till marriage because thats when they know its true love.

Man I must sound like a cheese dick..
What a fag!
Plz GM ban

sombespice

HSC
I'm 16 and still a virgin, but I believe it's best to have sex before marriage, if only so you're not truly terrible on your wedding night, and to ensure the sex in your marriage is satisfying. Sure, waiting for God can make it more "meaningful", but really, a fuck is a fuck. Sex isn't something pure and wholesome. It's something gratifying and primitive. Waiting until marriage won't transform it into something you'd want God to witness you doing.

silverpen

HSC
Looking Glass said:
It's pretty much *scientifically understood by now that our brains were "designed" (if you want to use that word) in such a way that we have no choice BUT to think about sex on a regular basis. The brain also synthesizes an addicting sensation to orgasms, so that we seek them out and the species consequently thrives. While it synthesizes disfavourable sensations (in this case smell) to, say, the molecules typically present in decaying food - so that we avoid them, and the species thrives. As far as I know, there's no smell property inherently imbued in molecules - it comes from the brain. Anyway, for the religious: Us being slaves to the construction of the human brain - why would a perfect deity design us inherently flawed (so that we can't help but think of sex regularly) and then proceed to punish us for it? That's kind of like taking meth all through your pregnancy and then beating the shit out of your kid every day as punishment for him being born mentally retarded. No, in fact that analogy isn't even sufficient in capturing just how unspeakably cruel God must be, if he exists. In this analogy, the mother's actions weren't as direct and intentional as God's must have been (just, for example by the fact that she's not omniscient, although she'd have to be an utterly despicable person) - and the punishment is not eternal. And yet God supposedly loves us with a love so great it's beyond our comprehension. You'd definitely be right about it being incomprehensible. Non-sensical is a better way of putting it. If God were a citizen he'd be in prison for child abuse and a candidate for "worst parent of the century". If God's real, he must be an exceptional fuckwit.

*This is really just my philosophical speculation. I know nothing about biology. Makes sense to me, anyway.
amen. :)

but seriously f'in good stuff i couldnt have said it better.

ultimate quote :
"If God's real, he must be an exceptional fuckwit."

laceytutu

HSC
I don't think it's anything about being proud to be a virgin than being ashamed of it. I admit that I'm a virgin and once upon a time I WAS ashamed of it. But, just because I'm a virgin it doesn't mean I don't date, or have boyfriends or something, because I do.
I go to parties, I drink, I dirty dance, I hook up sometimes. I'm just a normal girl.
So no, I don't go around saying that I'm Proud To Be a Virgin, but I'm just proud that I've been able to make a personal choice without being pressured.

Get it?

polkok

HSC
laceytutu said:
I don't think it's anything about being proud to be a virgin than being ashamed of it. I admit that I'm a virgin and once upon a time I WAS ashamed of it. But, just because I'm a virgin it doesn't mean I don't date, or have boyfriends or something, because I do.
I go to parties, I drink, I dirty dance, I hook up sometimes. I'm just a normal girl.
So no, I don't go around saying that I'm Proud To Be a Virgin, but I'm just proud that I've been able to make a personal choice without being pressured.

Get it?
completely...
i'm with u :D
but when ppl assume i'm not a virgin...it makes me feel slutty y is this??

boris

Banned
HSC
Because the legal age of consent is 16 so you had sex before you were of legal age therefore making you a huge slut?

Looking Glass

HSC
polkok said:
completely...
i'm with u :D
but when ppl assume i'm not a virgin...it makes me feel slutty y is this??
You know it's possible that they're complimenting you on your looks in a non-sexual way, or that they're even complimenting you on your personality (i.e. they expected someone like you to have been in many intimate relationships where they assume much sex was had). Why does sex necessarily suggest meaninglessness? Of course if you dress in such a way so as to emphasize your meaningless characteristics (i.e. thighs, bust size etc - rather than your personality) then perhaps this is the reason. Of course a lot of women would dress in a way they think makes them look "good" - this seems to translate to "fuckable" over the gender line.

polkok

HSC
Looking Glass said:
You know it's possible that they're complimenting you on your looks in a non-sexual way, or that they're even complimenting you on your personality (i.e. they expected someone like you to have been in many intimate relationships where they assume much sex was had). Why does sex necessarily suggest meaninglessness? Of course if you dress in such a way so as to emphasize your meaningless characteristics (i.e. thighs, bust size etc - rather than your personality) then perhaps this is the reason. Of course a lot of women would dress in a way they think makes them look "good" - this seems to translate to "fuckable" over the gender line.
it doesn't!!its just the way they normally say it :D and yer i no wat u mean

lil-miss-tiny

HSC
Tulipa said:
Well? What is so wonderfully fantastic about being a virgin? Why is it such a pure and virtuous thing? and why are people so "Proud To Be A Virgin"?

well i guess some ppl r proud 2 be virgin for the same reason others r proud they have had sex.
its depends on who ur talkin 2 and wat dey believe but u shouldnt judge dem coz its dere life and its up 2 dem wat dey are proud of or not.

brasileira

HSC
Some girls say they want to wait until marriage and save it for their husbands right? Well normally by the age a male would get married they would have had sex with someone of SOMETHING, so I imagine it would sort of be bitter sweet for the girl?

From personal experience I was with my bf a year and I lost it to him, but I would still think.. well this guys been with bitches before me anyway so for me being the GOOD GIRL or whatever I still had a little animosity, I think the idea of being untouched and giving it to someone is just conjured up by anticipation, but realistically its just an act of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.

We broke up since, but now I look and think well the day I get married to another guy, Ill feel like im on level par cos Ive been with someone before, it wont be like I waited my whole life and had sex with him and had that bitter sweet feeling that hes been with tonnes of gangas before me anyway, Ill feel equal in a sense with no animosity

boris

Banned
HSC
"someone of SOMETHING" eh? Can't wait until i do.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
brasileira said:
Some girls say they want to wait until marriage and save it for their husbands right? Well normally by the age a male would get married they would have had sex with someone of SOMETHING, so I imagine it would sort of be bitter sweet for the girl?

From personal experience I was with my bf a year and I lost it to him, but I would still think.. well this guys been with bitches before me anyway so for me being the GOOD GIRL or whatever I still had a little animosity, I think the idea of being untouched and giving it to someone is just conjured up by anticipation, but realistically its just an act of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.

We broke up since, but now I look and think well the day I get married to another guy, Ill feel like im on level par cos Ive been with someone before, it wont be like I waited my whole life and had sex with him and had that bitter sweet feeling that hes been with tonnes of gangas before me anyway, Ill feel equal in a sense with no animosity
:confused:

polkok

HSC
brasileira said:

say I if u agree...

I

...nyways its kinda lyk the whole the guys a legend but the girls a slut thing

Looking Glass

HSC
polkok said:
it doesn't!!its just the way they normally say it :D and yer i no wat u mean
No, it does. Particularly as far as the type of guys that generally interest girls go. If you want to find a guy for whom "beautiful" translates to something more meaningful than "fuckable", you'd likely be looking for a virgin.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)