What is the best simpsons episode? (1 Viewer)

MaximusVII

Master Physicist
HSC
I'm thinking that these episodes are up there:

Homer Loves Flanders: After Ned Flanders give a ticket to Homer for a much-hyped football game, Homer becomes Ned's best friend.

Burn's Heir: Nearly drowning in the bathtub, Mr. Burns decides to find an heir. He sees it in the form of Bart Simpson and coerces the young Simpson into staying with him.

Bart's Comet: Springfield's days are numbered when Bart discovers a comet is heading straight for them. Now they must decide who will brave the comet's arrival and who can stay in the Flanders' bomb shelter.

Lemon of Troy: Bart leads a group of boys in taking back the town's beloved Lemon tree when it is stolen by a group of kids from a rivalling town.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
The one where Homer gains weight is one of my personal faves

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
MaximusVII said:
Lemon of Troy: Bart leads a group of boys in taking back the town's beloved Lemon tree when it is stolen by a group of kids from a rivalling town.
Marge: This town is a part of who you are! This is a Springfield Isotopes Cap... when you wear it, you're wearing Springfield! When you eat a fish from our river, you're eating Springfield! When you make Lemonade from our trees, you're drinking Springfield!
Bart: Mom, when you give that lecture, you're boring Springfield.

Bart: Hey, stop talking bad about my town, man!
Shelby: Why don't you make me!
Bart: I don't make trash, I burn it!
Shelby: Well then I guess you're a garbage man!
Bart: I know you are but what am I?
Shelby: A garbage man!
Bart: Oh I know you are but what am I?
Bart: I know you are but what am I?
Bart: Takes one to know one!

Milhouse: Step over this line and say that.. I'll kick your butt!.... at Nintendo

Bart: Oh, it's no use. I'm never gonna find that tree. This whole raid was as useless as that yellow lemon shaped rock over there. Wait a minute... there's a lemon behind that rock!

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
MaximusVII said:
I'm thinking that these episodes are up there:

Homer Loves Flanders: After Ned Flanders give a ticket to Homer for a much-hyped football game, Homer becomes Ned's best friend.

Burn's Heir: Nearly drowning in the bathtub, Mr. Burns decides to find an heir. He sees it in the form of Bart Simpson and coerces the young Simpson into staying with him.

Bart's Comet: Springfield's days are numbered when Bart discovers a comet is heading straight for them. Now they must decide who will brave the comet's arrival and who can stay in the Flanders' bomb shelter.

i remember all those xcept for the last one haha... well to be honest i find most of the episodes funny hehe :D

P

pLuvia

I loved the one where homer and his friends become the bikey gang hell satans, and I couldn't stop laughing at when they meet Chief Wigam and when they start teasing him and says oink oink oink :)

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Any episode with Ralph in it (and not the smart version Ralph; some may have noticed that in some episodes Ralph is actually smart and well articulated).

The_Shaman

HSC
My favourites

Cape Fear - one of the sideshow bob eps, where the simpsons have to relocate to cape fear and become the thompsons, absolute gold

You Only Live Twice (?) - Homer goes to work for a bond villian

Though all of them from the old seasons are brilliant... none of these new episodes that make me sad in the pants...

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
i forgot which episode this was but it was the one where bart becomes a scout...

-homer sees a pie outside garage and goes for it. its a trap and fall downa hole..and whilst down there hes like"...mmm...apple pie..."

-homer sees a pie on the floor in kitchen with rope noose around it." ...mmmm floor pie.." goes for it and get huing upside down ...and swings left and right ..whilst frantically trying to grasp it...santas lil helper comes along and eaets it

- homers dancing with fuits on a beach to the tune of "sugar,sugar.....u were my candy girl.."

v sia

HSC
The_Shaman said:
Cape Fear - one of the sideshow bob eps, where the simpsons have to relocate to cape fear and become the thompsons, absolute gold

QUOTE]

Errr i hate side show bob episodes , but every single simpson episode has its funny moments .

" homer thompson " LOL

I love the episode when homer becomes the garbage commissioner or something

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
there are many

but i saw one today that was so fkn hilarious and i have never seen it before.

i dont know what it was called but in the episode maggie is smarter than lisa, and simon cowell is in it and they do some great parodies of him.

the funniest parts are when homer keeps playing with this thing that the 'smart school' sent maggie, like it talks and says whatever you type, and the other hilarious part is when moe and barney pretend to be the butler and maid respectively, for the simpsons.

does anyone know which ep im talkin about

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Yeah, i reckon any ep with Ralph in it is funny. hes just so dumb!
there are too many funny ones and some bits in not so funny eps that are fantastic.

walrusbear

HSC
The_Shaman said:
My favourites

You Only Live Twice (?) - Homer goes to work for a bond villian

Though all of them from the old seasons are brilliant... none of these new episodes that make me sad in the pants...
only move twice
it's an awesome episode

most of the good ones are from seasons 4-8
too many great episodes to choose...

for me its probably either marge vs the monorail or homer goes to college

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
there are many

but i saw one today that was so fkn hilarious and i have never seen it before.

i dont know what it was called but in the episode maggie is smarter than lisa, and simon cowell is in it and they do some great parodies of him.

the funniest parts are when homer keeps playing with this thing that the 'smart school' sent maggie, like it talks and says whatever you type, and the other hilarious part is when moe and barney pretend to be the butler and maid respectively, for the simpsons.

does anyone know which ep im talkin about
is this the episode with the ending where maggie turned out to be "smart" because lisa was giving her hints, or something like that?

the episode i remember, is when maggie gets sort of interviewed or tested by this lady in a special school, and before maggie answers every question she looks to lisa who gives her the answer unknowingly?

gosh

i like the lemon of troy episode as well
and also the episode where homer goes to college

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
fantasy27 said:
is this the episode with the ending where maggie turned out to be "smart" because lisa was giving her hints, or something like that?

the episode i remember, is when maggie gets sort of interviewed or tested by this lady in a special school, and before maggie answers every question she looks to lisa who gives her the answer unknowingly?

yehhhh that one fkn hilarious

05er

HSC
PerfectByNature said:
Yeah, i reckon any ep with Ralph in it is funny. hes just so dumb!
there are too many funny ones and some bits in not so funny eps that are fantastic.
Ahah, there was a good Ralph quote on last night.

After the cartoonist speaks at the school, all the kids are obsessed with drawing. Nelson draws a a cat:

"This is Super Cat!"

Bart draws a dog

"This is Super Dog!"

Ralph draws all over himself

"This is Super Ralph!"

walrusbear

HSC
best ralph quote:

- ms hoover, there's a dog in the airvent!
- ralph, remember when you thought you saw Snagglepuss outside?
- he was going to the bathroom.

it's from seymour skinner's badaasssss song i think
season 5

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Bart: how are they Raplh? (referring to Ralph eating a bunch of berries)
Ralph: they taste like burning.

Also from the Lord of the Flies episode:
Everybody has jungle face paint and Ralph draws whiskers and pops out of the bush saying MEOW.

Ralph: Me fail english? Thats unpossible. (BEST EVER)

i dont think u can have a best simpsons, alot of eps have really fun parts. when homer is growing the tomaco farm, he gets the plutonium and "steady...steady", then he licks it off his finger.

or when lisa goes to the egyptian exhibition ,he goes "lisa ill save you", then he starts going back and goes "lisa,save me!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)