What is the besy way to 'juggle' subjects during this 2nd half of the year (1 Viewer)

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
First, by 'juggle' I mean study them all evenly so you have each subject down pat. I really want to know this because I want to cure my bad habit of spending too much time on particular subjects more than others, my results from my 1/2 yearlies reflect this. Also exactly how much time should I spend on a subject? For maths(2U and 3U content), if you want to revise last year's content on top of this year's content how much time you should spend for maths in relation to other subjects?

seano77

Walk On
HSC
If you make a timetable you will be able to visually see how much time you are spending on each subject and this will help make it even. Then stick to it.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Preliminary = 15 minutes per day per unit
HSC = Stretch it a bit
Holidays = Stretch it a bit more

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
i dont think it needs to be even, for example i spend three times as much time on physics than ipt because physics is hard and ipt is a bludge (still ranked 1st in ipt :))

HSC
Aplus said:
Preliminary = 15 minutes per day per unit
HSC = Stretch it a bit
Holidays = Stretch it a bit more
The only problem with this is that it wouldn't be very productive to keep changing subjects in my opinion.

seano77

Walk On
HSC
veloc1ty said:
The only problem with this is that it wouldn't be very productive to keep changing subjects in my opinion.
People work differently though. If you start getting distracted then change subjects. Try some different methods to see which is most effective for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)