what is the biggest negative of.. (1 Viewer)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Yeah, my boyfriend loves shopping as much as I do. It's a win-win situation. :D
i wish i was you.
my boyfriends idea of 'shopping spree' for him is ducking into auto pro or something :(
about getting yourself in trouble, sometimes it is worth it :) depending on the trouble though...but still i love being taken :)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
i wish i was you.
my boyfriends idea of 'shopping spree' for him is ducking into auto pro or something :(
about getting yourself in trouble, sometimes it is worth it :) depending on the trouble though...but still i love being taken :)
I feel really guilty though. He spends money on me when I start whining, but always thinks twice before buying himself something equally expensive.

Lol, yeah, there are guys who can't stand walking into a women's clothing store. Like my dad! Every time I go shopping with my parents for anything but groceries, he's rather go sit in one place for 3 hours than to walk around with us.

Yeah, I love being taken too. :D The security is a bonus to the loving. ;)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
lol yeah. and how good does it feel to say that your taken, rather than saying your single?
my boyfriend ALWAYS sits on the seats outside the shops i go into, he looks so weird standing out the front of a girls shop just looking around...
my dad also gets the shits with shopping. but will go shopping for himself any old day
my ex used to waste money on me like there was no tomorrow...it was actually shit, because he'd wonder where his pay check was going

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
pinkblinkbarbie said:
lol yeah. and how good does it feel to say that your taken, rather than saying your single?
I'm single:(I want to be taken.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
my boyfriend ALWAYS sits on the seats outside the shops i go into, he looks so weird standing out the front of a girls shop just looking around...
my dad also gets the shits with shopping. but will go shopping for himself any old day
my ex used to waste money on me like there was no tomorrow...it was actually shit, because he'd wonder where his pay check was going
My boyfriend used to spend money on me all the time, then realised that spoiling someone he may spend the rest of his life with would be financial suicide. :rolleyes: But hey, I know my limits. I never ask him to splash out on those $300 earrings I want.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i spent forever wishing to be taken, i was glad i found my boyfriend when i did, BUT, i dont regret my single days, or the days when my relationships only lasted a few months. no harm in experimenting

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
i spent forever wishing to be taken, i was glad i found my boyfriend when i did, BUT, i dont regret my single days, or the days when my relationships only lasted a few months. no harm in experimenting
Yah... If I hadn't gone out with a selfish, careless bastard before I met my current boyfriend, I probably wouldn't appreciate him as much.

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
the worst thing is the feelings u have when u break up...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
babygoose! said:
the worst thing is the feelings u have when u break up...
Well, call me naïve, but I'm hoping it won't happen.

If my boyfriend and I break up, I plan to survive on chocolate and as many rebound boyfriends as I can get. Then I'll cry enough tears to drown myself.

HSC
naivety is bliss... keep it while it lasts. mind you i dont know you or your situation well... but everone i know who said 'we were made for each other and will never breakup' hasnt lasted for more than 3 months after that.... maybe they didnt touch wood :p

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
FoodForThought said:
naivety is bliss... keep it while it lasts. mind you i dont know you or your situation well... but everone i know who said 'we were made for each other and will never breakup' hasnt lasted for more than 3 months after that.... maybe they didnt touch wood :p
Very true. No harm in having faith though.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
my break up with my ex boyfriend was tears, chocolate, rebound guys, and rebound him, which was shit because i couldnt get over him, then one of the rebound guys was a friend of a friend and i met my new boyfriend through them...good things come from bad experiences...plus im never breaking up with current boyfriend

HSC
how long you been going for with him??

i was going for 14 months... i was like you are now for the first 12... the last two months it clicked that it wasnt working right and yeah...

good thing was the 2 month winding down i reckon... prolly why we are still friends

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
FoodForThought said:
how long you been going for with him??

i was going for 14 months... i was like you are now for the first 12... the last two months it clicked that it wasnt working right and yeah...

good thing was the 2 month winding down i reckon... prolly why we are still friends
I've been with my boyfriend for around 2 years. The HSC has its negative effects at times, but no way in hell would we break up over that. :rolleyes:

I just can't see myself with anyone else, because everything I do with and say to my boyfriend just wouldn't be right with another guy. It sounds like a bunch of blinded-by-love babble, but it's true. I've never been able to be 100% myself with anyone else.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
ive been with my boyfriend for 16 months. and i agree with dreamerish, i cant imagine my life without him. like i cant imagine not hanging out with his family, and him hanging out with mine. i cant imagine doing any of the stuff i do with anyone else but him, he is the person i want to share everything in the rest of my life with.
i wouldnt be where i am if it wasnt for him. id still be sleeping around with my ex, and being a major drop kick, i probably woulda bummed out at school and might not even have a job now...but with my boyfriend at least i have a direction in life

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
johnson said:
wondering how many missed opportunities you've..missed out on
When you're with someone you love, missed opportunities are nothing.

My boyfriend is the one opportunity I didn't miss, so all the other ones I did miss can kiss my ass.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
I'm single:(I want to be taken.
ahhhhhhhahahhaha

i dont want to be rude, but BOS isnt the place to pick up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)