what is the difference between B business admin and D commerce?? (1 Viewer)

lingling888

HSC
pls answer cos im quite confused! thanks! and also which is better?

rox88

HSC
i also like to know wat is the difference between the two courses.

also, are u allowed to transfer between the 2 courses if u prefer 1 than the other.

on a side note, wat is the difference between a diploma and a bachelor? thx

HSC
diploma's are shorter. a year or two i think. commerce and business are different subjects

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
d3v1l_grl said:
B Business admin is like a glorified arts degree, it's less recognised than commerce and job options are quite low e.g. if you wanted to major in any of the main business disciplines - accounting, marketing, management, finance etc you wont really be able to do that in B BA and it wont be as well recognised by employers
You can major in the business disciplines, with accounting - you cant do CA or cpa

Its more of a management course and less economics involved

James87

Club Mac - 1st Year 2006!
HSC
Saying commerce is 'better' than Business Admin is not entirely fair. So obviously, i chose it over commerce - i want to move into business and management - not accounting, finance or marketing (a highly specific area). In my general arts degree (not) I have taken a diverse range of subjects like - accounting, marketing, business organisation, organisational behaviour, statistics. (as well as psychology - studying bba ba-psych).

It is an interesting degree with plenty of scope. Similarly, should i sample a subject eg accounting and fall in love with it i could change to commerce.

Everything at Mac is good!

L_RES88

HSC
N/A
can anyone tell me what happens to my bba103 unit now that ive swapped to commerce. will it count as an elective or will it make me exempt from econ?

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
L_RES88 said:
can anyone tell me what happens to my bba103 unit now that ive swapped to commerce. will it count as an elective or will it make me exempt from econ?
not the latter

it be elective

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)