what is the different ? (1 Viewer)

ibrahimau

CEO
HSC
:hammer: could anybody tell me what's the different between context level diagram and system flow chart ???:uhhuh:

Kat92

HSC
:hammer: could anybody tell me what's the different between context level diagram and system flow chart ???:uhhuh:

Context Level diagram: A smaller version of the data flow diagram that includes all symbols except the storage. It represents the new system as a single process with its inputs and outputs.

System flow chart: Is a graphical method of representing the flow of data as well as the hardware, software and processes within a system (either existing or proposed), showing inputs, outputs, processes, hardware, software and storage. There are fourteen symbols that can be used in a system flow chart.

darshil

Replicant
HSC
You are NOT required to know Systems Flow Chart anymore (they cut it out after 2008 HSC). Just focus on Context level diagrams and Data flow diagrams.

Kat92

HSC
Yeah I know they changed the syllabus half way through yr 12, so it wasn't included. Although our class learnt it in yr 11 anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)