What is the meaning of life? (1 Viewer)

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
What is the meaning of life?

Your answer doesn't have to be mind shatteringly correct- no answer is exactly right. It doesn't have to be philosophical....or maybe it's more philosophical then you first think...existentialism.

Just make sure after your answer you write your age and gender.

cheerrrrrrrrs

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
what does age and gender how to do with it? it sounds a bit like a ploy to me

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
what sort of ploy? One to take over the world :p, i just want to know ppl's opinions because my major artwork atm is exploring that question :)

alien

HSC
this is too hard to answer without going into a massive philosophical explanation...hmm I'd give you about a page if you want
female

Last edited:

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
yes, i have about 5 pages now, mind you the ones i've got in person tend to be a lot longer.

At the moment "42" has been given ~11 times (but don't let this effect your answers).

alien

HSC
do you actually want me to tell you what i think the meaning of life is? cos i could PM you with it if you want

HSC
Allow me to elaborate. I thought you were looking for a coffee mug one-liner. So i'll give you a text msg length explanation.

"To understand the purpose of your life and it's importance to the world."

To help others. To value life, both yours and others. To realise that your individuality shouldn't stop you from living the life you want to live. To create ideas. To discover what makes you happy and what makes you sad. To realise that as a single person, your life has made a difference to the world around you.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Life is like building a snowman.

It's fun to build, even tho it eventually disappears.

Life is to enjoy mortal pleasures while we live in our mortal world, even if in the end none of it really mattered.

somechick

HSC
N/A
well,

The meaning of life is something that YOU have to figure out for yourself mate.
Your alone in this world. Your born alone. You die alone. You fill your life with casual acquaintances like your friends and family and eventually wife/husband and kids but in the scheme of things, your still alone.
So make that one up for yourself. Find out why you were born and not some other sperm.
lol
female, 17

somechick

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
Life is like building a snowman.

It's fun to build, even tho it eventually disappears.

Life is to enjoy mortal pleasures while we live in our mortal world, even if in the end none of it really mattered.
wow

thats good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)