WHAT IS THIS CURRENT LIABILITY? (1 Viewer)

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
Your current liability is $3,899.50
<group id="G07"><snippet id="S1">The amount shown does not include any library fines that may be outstanding.

Refer to your Fee Statement and/or Student Loan Agreement for detailed information on your fee/student contributions and university loan debts respectively (more...)

The 'Pay Now' button is for Fee/Student Contribution payments only.</snippet></group>
<group id="G32"><snippet id="S1">Very recent payments may not yet be reflected in your account balance.</snippet></group>

<tbody>
</tbody>

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
lol are you sure? my friend only has $100 debt and she's enrolled into four courses

findsome1

HSC
Hmmm, when I click 'pay now' it comes up with no fee statment, and I selected up front payment. Will it come on later?

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
wtheck :| I've been on HECS. well, I'm pretty sure I've been. where do I check such stuff?
urghhh stupid thing

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
It will go on HECS soon (if you are eligible). Probably just hasn't been updated for your friend yet.

HSC
$131.50 from the new shit you need to pay for and the rest for your sem 1 courses.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Any post office will accept it if you print out the payment form (with the barcode thing on it).

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
The statements haven't been generated for everyone yet. Wait a couple of weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)