What is unique about UNSW Medicine (1 Viewer)

latania

HSC
Hey....just really want to find out more about the medicine program at various medical schools around Australia and I was wondering if I could ask all the informed people out there to tell me what it is about UNSW Medical School and its medicine program that DIFFERS from other medical schools in Australia. What is unique, special about its medicine program...what do they have that other medical schools don't??
Thank heaps!!

inasero

Reborn
HSC
they have vertical integration, which means that you might have a few lectures/tutes where you end up with other years' students...

what else...hmm dunno you might want to ask Fosweb or Skywalker or Sique about it

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
latania said:
Hey....just really want to find out more about the medicine program at various medical schools around Australia and I was wondering if I could ask all the informed people out there to tell me what it is about UNSW Medical School and its medicine program that DIFFERS from other medical schools in Australia. What is unique, special about its medicine program...what do they have that other medical schools don't??
Thank heaps!!
dont cross post.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Are you referring to a post from a different thread or a different forum? If it's a different forum then there's nothing wrong, since there's a different bunch.

nit

HSC
I think he was referring to the fact that this same message was posted in the UNSW Medicine subforum.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Oh I see. Well I don't go there so much, but I'm here every day. So posting here in addition to UNSW gained her at least my reading of the thread.

Actually, I might go take a look there now...

latania

HSC
oh sorry! is it really that bad? 'cause I wasn't sure which forums people go to most so I started the same thread in about 3 forums? just so that I can perhaps get some replies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)