! What is UNSW Preparation Program (Science) ! (1 Viewer)

applegirly

HSC
Hi, i got into the UNSW preparation program (Science). HELP what is it, i dont know. i didnt get my preference course which was the bachelor of science. It says i need to do a test to transfer after that program into the bachelor of science. I NEED HELP. What is the test like and what is it basically.

carrotsss

HSC
Basically if you don’t meet the required ATAR for a standard bachelor science at UNSW you can do this extra course beforehand for a year to give you some baseline knowledge before you study science and then as long as u pass you can get into the bachelor of science. It doesn’t exactly add a year to your degree length since you can do a credit transfer into your degree but it will still extend your degree by a tiny bit

wizzkids

HSC
If you don't know what the UNSW Prep Program is all about, then go and find out.
Here is the link to the UNSW Handbook:
The Preparation Program for Science includes a large number of electives, but basically you need to pass 12 units of general academic skills, and 24 units of Science. The course is typically 1 year duration.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)