What is your ART MAJOR IDEA? (1 Viewer)

dinosaurxxx

HSC
What media are you working with?
What's the conceptual idea behind it?
How much have you completed?
all that jazz

:)

In case you're curious, i'm doing an impressionist style series of acrylic paintings on the life of a woman forced into an arranged marriage.

greenboxes

HSC
N/A
That's pretty interesting, impressionism for foreign subject matter. Will you incorporate texture?

AcatsTale

HSC
im using pencils and ink
My idea is becoming what you fear.
a series of drawings on the puppeteers of our life, the break of freedom, then becoming what you feared.
It's hard to explain but the puppeteers are evil clowns which the puppet becomes in the end with her own child.
Im still only on my drafts.. i should really start putting pencil to paper ..

HSC
Uni Grad
Thinking of either Phtogoraphy or painting, or both.
Mental illness, especially depression. Referring the urge to commit suicide as monsters in a cage (monsters in a cage = not to commit suicide - safe, monsters out of the cage = urging to commit suicide, danger). I am making the monsters look ugly distorted.

Vidhya

HSC
I'm pretty much interpreting a Shakespeare character visually through the use of patterns. Largely Klimt style patterns. Don't wanna say too much of it online because I am quite the paranoid haha
It's a series of paintings!

Vidhya

HSC
By the way, I love your concept dinosaur! What culture are you referring to, if anything specific?

samasaurus

HSC
I'm doing a series of artworks (varying in size and medium) of people's faces... and one huge oil painting of a person. I tend to prefer more traditional styles of art, so I'm really loving getting to draw and paint faces! Is everyone almost finished now? It's due so soon!

Vidhya

HSC
Sounds great! Yeah I'm going traditional too haha, sick of post-modernism and I haven't even tried it yet! I'm not finished yet :/ but I will be by tonight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)