What is your favorite Ancient Culture?? (1 Viewer)

librariver

Is it Spain? Is it China? Is it England?

My favorite culture happens to be Japan, China, England, Spain, and
Ancient Egyptian cultures.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Japan, China, Rome, Macedonian, Assyrian.

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Maybe it's because i'm asian. Maybe it's because i watch too many movies. Maybe it's because i watch too much anime. Who cares. I'm pretty interested in Japan's history - Feudal Japan and the like.

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
Im not specifically into the culture of things (Egypt was cool!) But religion, and im a fan of the celts, greeks, trojans (yeah, im gonna single them out! They have Eric Bana!!!, lol......) And Egyptians. But i must say, China is waaaaaay interestin, and for once im gonna agree with tina and go for japan, dont know much bout them, but come on!! They had samuri!!

charmed_cuties

Bubblegum girl
HSC
I love Egyptian, Greek (all), Roman, Chinese, Babylonian, Japanese cultures. wat the heck i love all ancient cultures!!! they are just fascinating and interesting in what it has to offer!!! man i wanna travel now !!!

Rory

HSC
I think mainly I like the Celts, Rome and Greece. I hate Egypt with a fiery passion, my Uncle is Egyptian and like I got stuck doing Egypt for projects all throughout primary school and the beginnin of High School and I'm just so friggin sick of the place.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
egypt - so far ( in our ancient classes we are doing all egypt and greek topics, i wanted to do rome but hey) so yeah egypt is my fave so far

Paroissien

HSC
Rome for certain, but I'm also pretty interested in Mongols thanks to AOE 2. Great game.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
can i change my mind? lol my latest fascination is ancient greeks. ( in a post before i said my fave was egyptians .. but nah change of mind!!!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)