• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What is Your Favourite Album At The Moment ? (2 Viewers)

the_atomium

Bastard Harbour Mastah
HSC
did you see little wings on tour here in aus recently? I went to the k recs site and saw the tour poster, checked the date but it was already over. that sucks. light green leaves is hott though, with two ts.
I caught mt eerie/microphones when they/he was over last year, and that was such a odd little gig I know little wings would have been just as great...

artfag

Banned
HSC
nope, didn't. was going to but then when the show came around i didn't have any money :(

little wings & fans

icecreamdisco

HSC
the_atomium said:
the angels of light are the only other gira project i've got, so you'd reccomend the body lovers? have you heard any of his 'solo' output?
yeah, i'd recommend it but check out swans' soundtracks for the blind first if you haven't already since the body lovers' album sorta picks up from where the swans left off with soundtracks.

i've heard gira's 'drainland' which is ok but nothing special, and 'the somniloquist' which is a spoken word album (ie, sold it after a few listens).

HSC
N/A
icecreamdisco said:
yeah, i'd recommend it but check out swans' soundtracks for the blind first if you haven't already since the body lovers' album sorta picks up from where the swans left off with soundtracks.

i've heard gira's 'drainland' which is ok but nothing special, and 'the somniloquist' which is a spoken word album (ie, sold it after a few listens).
Were the tracks on "the somniloquist" actually somniloquies?
I've been listning to some of Dion Macgregors stuff. Its weird shit.

slip

HSC
there are so many good cds/artists at the moment. i would love to get

ted leo and the pharmisists
cat empire
millencollin
bloc party
the decemberists
queens of the stone age
the gorillaz

and that is just to name a few, ah what it would be to have money.... or friends with money that i could either leech off or burn cds off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)