What is your iq? (1 Viewer)

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
are u autistic or something?
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid
Nice copypasta

Thought it was legit for a second there

hayabusaboston

HSC
My nonverbal IQ score is 157

My other ones are a bit lower and im embarrassed to tell. Heh.

Yay Donald Trump! <3 Build the wall! make it tall!

pumpNdump

HSC
N/A
My nonverbal IQ score is 157

My other ones are a bit lower and im embarrassed to tell. Heh.

Yay Donald Trump! <3 Build the wall! make it tall!
how insecure are u about your iq?

needing to tell the whole world about it sigh......

donald trump is also shit

hayabusaboston

HSC
how insecure are u about your iq?

needing to tell the whole world about it sigh......

donald trump is also shit
Lmao no

youre shit

Trump is literally greatest president to have ever lived, thank fucking christ allah and buddha for Trump's election man. World would have been gone to shit already if Clinton won. WW3, civil wars no doubt. WE're heading in that direction anyway but Trump is lessening the impact.

pumpNdump

HSC
N/A
Lmao no

youre shit

Trump is literally greatest president to have ever lived, thank fucking christ allah and buddha for Trump's election man. World would have been gone to shit already if Clinton won. WW3, civil wars no doubt. WE're heading in that direction anyway but Trump is lessening the impact.
then why do u need to tell the world about it?

youre a shit person. even ur sig says it all. thinking of beauty as onedimensional. i truly feel sorry for u. hope u can fix urself

Clinton would have done a better job than this idiot. building a wall aint gun do fuck all

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Lmao no

youre shit

tbh ye he is kinda like u

hayabusaboston

HSC
then why do u need to tell the world about it?

youre a shit person. even ur sig says it all. thinking of beauty as onedimensional. i truly feel sorry for u. hope u can fix urself

Clinton would have done a better job than this idiot. building a wall aint gun do fuck all
This right here is proof of your horrific and mind blowing ignorance to reality and the real world.

Grow up some day :)

pumpNdump

HSC
N/A
This right here is proof of your horrific and mind blowing ignorance to reality and the real world.

Grow up some day :)
the fact that u thought that is proof of your horrific and mind blowing ignorance to reality and the real world

157 nonverbal iq from free online iq test? u show no presence of any brilliant intelligence

hayabusaboston

HSC
the fact that u thought that is proof of your horrific and mind blowing ignorance to reality and the real world

157 nonverbal iq from free online iq test? u show no presence of any brilliant intelligence
Ive actually done all of the commercially available tests available with supervision of my psychiatrist so

not "free online test"

Lol

157 is the highest ive gotten for any component of the tests i did and hence I quote it and say "the rest are secret"

hahah

pumpNdump

HSC
N/A
Ive actually done all of the commercially available tests available with supervision of my psychiatrist so

not "free online test"

Lol

157 is the highest ive gotten for any component of the tests i did and hence I quote it and say "the rest are secret"

hahah
Can u solve this with 157 NVIQ? its a hard puzzle according to the internet. i havent solved it. ur IQ can be verified by ur performance (multiple measures) in solving this puzzle

You are the ruler of a medieval empire and you are about to have a celebration tomorrow. The celebration is the most important party you have ever hosted. You've got 1000 bottles of wine you were planning to open for the celebration, but you find out that one of them is poisoned.

The poison exhibits no symptoms until death. Death occurs within ten to twenty hours after consuming even the minutest amount of poison.

You have over a thousand slaves at your disposal and just under 24 hours to determine which single bottle is poisoned.

You have a handful of prisoners about to be executed, and it would mar your celebration to have anyone else killed.

What is the smallest number of prisoners you must have to drink from the bottles to be absolutely sure to find the poisoned bottle within 24 hours?

Last edited:

hayabusaboston

HSC
Can u solve this with 157 NVIQ? its a hard puzzle according to the internet. i havent solved it. ur IQ can be verified by ur performance (multiple measures) in solving this puzzle

You are the ruler of a medieval empire and you are about to have a celebration tomorrow. The celebration is the most important party you have ever hosted. You've got 1000 bottles of wine you were planning to open for the celebration, but you find out that one of them is poisoned.

The poison exhibits no symptoms until death. Death occurs within ten to twenty hours after consuming even the minutest amount of poison.

You have over a thousand slaves at your disposal and just under 24 hours to determine which single bottle is poisoned.

You have a handful of prisoners about to be executed, and it would mar your celebration to have anyone else killed.

What is the smallest number of prisoners you must have to drink from the bottles to be absolutely sure to find the poisoned bottle within 24 hours?
Nice copypasta

10 prisoners must sample the wine. Bonus points if you worked out a way to ensure than no more than 8 prisoners die.

Number all bottles using binary digits. Assign each prisoner to one of the binary flags. Prisoners must take a sip from each bottle where their binary flag is set.

Here is how you would find one poisoned bottle out of eight total bottles of wine.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Prisoner A X X X X
Prisoner B X X X X
Prisoner C X X X X

In the above example, if all prisoners die, bottle 8 is bad. If none die, bottle 1 is bad. If A & B dies, bottle 4 is bad.

With ten people there are 1024 unique combinations so you could test up to 1024 bottles of wine.

Each of the ten prisoners will take a small sip from about 500 bottles. Each sip should take no longer than 15 seconds and should be a very small amount. Small sips not only leave more wine for guests. Small sips also avoid death by alcohol poisoning. As long as each prisoner is administered about a millilitre from each bottle, they will only consume the equivalent of about one bottle of wine each.

Each prisoner will have at least a fifty percent chance of living. There is only one binary combination where all prisoners must sip from the wine. If there are ten prisoners then there are ten more combinations where all but one prisoner must sip from the wine. By avoiding these two types of combinations you can ensure no more than 8 prisoners die.

One viewer felt that this solution was in flagrant contempt of restaurant etiquette. The emperor paid for this wine, so there should be no need to prove to the guests that wine is the same as the label. I am not even sure if ancient wine even came with labels affixed. However, it is true that after leaving the wine open for a day, that this medieval wine will taste more like vinegar than it ever did. C'est la vie.

Edit: Formatting of table doesnt work. Stuff it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)