What Kind Of Car Do You Drive? (1 Viewer)

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
I drive a Ford Falcon... some old tank model... but for L's its perfect because it's got a lot of guts in the motor but still has power steering and yea... Ain't ma car... no mods... but good on fuel (LPG)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Decent fuel economy is always a plus!

6L/100km highway, 8L/100km city (in practice this is a tad higher because it's old and things need tuning, replacing etc etc)

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
my dads 2004 Toyota Land Cruiser V8:D ... big ass machine

if im lucky the 1998 Mercedes Benz S-Class V12 ... :p

pcwizz

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
cro_angel said:
a 98 ford laser..
u could count how i scratched it on a pole a mod (ok so i havent mastered parking.. lol)
Lol I scratched the car on a pole as well...the first day I got my Ps. But the bad thing is it was dad's car :( and I got in a lot of shit for it. Parking is one of my least favourite parts of driving

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
My mum is giving me her Corolla TTR when i finish HSC

Too Lazy - B Com @ Usyd was 94.1 last yr and 93 the year b4 that according to this UAC book. U shud look @ Commerce (or actuarial) @ maq if ur aiming for 97.5--B Com (Act STd)- 97.25

Last edited:
HSC
Supra said:
My mum is giving me her Corolla TTR when i finish HSC

btw B Com @ Usyd was 94.1 last yr and 93 the year b4 that
oh sweet.
so it shouldn't be too far off last years then...hopefully

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Raiks is soo damn rich!!!!!! But i wouldnt buy an r32, the centre of gravity is way too high. My cuz has one and he can take this corner at 60mph, and its bit dodgy, but my other cuz has a vectra and he can do it at 100mph no problems.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
wrx said:
Raiks is soo damn rich!!!!!! But i wouldnt buy an r32, the centre of gravity is way too high. My cuz has one and he can take this corner at 60mph, and its bit dodgy, but my other cuz has a vectra and he can do it at 100mph no problems.
It doesn't really matter how fast you go around a corner, because a) theres a million different types of corners c) it doesn't mean you are cornering responsibly. Well I'll usually go around a corner at a speed which is legal and safe, I'm not one of those people who are obsessed with driving their cars flat out, but regardless of how fast people go around corners, it still handles really well, mostly due to the AWD and tight steering. What your saying is highly subjective, and most of my driving is done on the main motorways between Manly and Wollongong and the car suits that type of driving down to a tee.

Jannio

This is so much fun!
HSC
N/A
who the fuck takes corners on australian roads at 160 kmph ??!?!

whoever does so should have their head checked.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Jannio said:
who the fuck takes corners on australian roads at 160 kmph ??!?!

whoever does so should have their head checked.
Exactly....

Ziff

HSC
N/A
wrx said:
You = wog.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
there's no credibility in anything he/she said because they can't even tell the difference between mph and kph.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)