What Kind Of Car Do You Drive? (1 Viewer)

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
wrx said:
Raiks is soo damn rich!!!!!! But i wouldnt buy an r32, the centre of gravity is way too high. My cuz has one and he can take this corner at 60mph, and its bit dodgy, but my other cuz has a vectra and he can do it at 100mph no problems.
lol. I know this has been pointed out previously, but i must laugh at 100mph around a corner :D. Dude, trying to brag about something only works when you make the story believable. Unless your cuz's "vectra" was infact a Formula 1 car, or something similar, then 100mph is total BS. Ill give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you meant 100kph.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Or the corner was a bend in the motorway, and the R32 was stuck behind a slow truck...

SipSip

HSC
N/A
A Volvo T4 until i crashed it...sucked in NRMA for having to pay for a brand new car...

Now i have an Accord Euro...decent car

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Hell yeah! I mean it's faster than the T4...and you could actually turn in it without fearing you'll die!

But must admit...Honda compared to european does lose some class...But still love the Euro a lot more than the other european cars i've tried....

tas10h

yeh, i had a 92 corolla seca for about 2 years, then i got a bmw 318i, u really cant compare them. euro cars are the best

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Ever actually tried the new accord euro?? It got my interest better than the audi's and merc's that i test drove...with merc being the dullest...BMW i must admit is decent in handling wise, and the engine sounds nice...but speed wise, it still lacks it..but after a few years, they start getting a lot of computer problems...that's why so many BMW's are cheap after 3 yrs.....

of course, when i was saying merc being dull, i didn't include the AMG ones...which are nice cars...

m3h_m3h

HSC
Accord Euro's r very nice cars. they are the top of there car category, and much worth the money.
its been given many awards for its design & features. i test drove one and liked it, only thing is dislike is the "drive by wire" technology it uses.

i myself, own a 94 Accord Vti-S.

one day ill deck out a Euro like this:

http://www.hrsprings.com/site/projects/tsx/body.html

SipSip

HSC
N/A
NIICCCEEE!!! The drive by wire thing is crap...although the engine is quite lovely i should say...Price is resonably cheap for the stuff that you get...except for the freaken bodykit...that set me back another 3 and a half K...

m3h_m3h

HSC
SipSip said:
NIICCCEEE!!! The drive by wire thing is crap...although the engine is quite lovely i should say...Price is resonably cheap for the stuff that you get...except for the freaken bodykit...that set me back another 3 and a half K...
yeh, thats my only real complaint about the Euro, the drive by wire crap.
and also the console setup, makes it a bitch for aftermarket stereo systems :D

if ur really into cars/honda's, sign-up on www.ozhonda.com :p. we need more Euro Owners, and Accords in general :D.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
m3h_m3h said:
yeh, thats my only real complaint about the Euro, the drive by wire crap.
and also the console setup, makes it a bitch for aftermarket stereo systems :D

if ur really into cars/honda's, sign-up on www.ozhonda.com :p. we need more Euro Owners, and Accords in general :D.
Definitely right....couldn't really shove a stereo with a monitor in there could you...but apart from that the set out is quite nice...small standard alloys though....looks like a damn 14' at the back....

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
i drive a lil shitty red toyota seca
it has some nice green down the left side aswell, from when i tried to park in a parking lot
and we gave the back bumper some shape when my sister decided to reverse into a poll..

:S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)