What kind of UAI am I likely to get? (1 Viewer)

pink_guitar

Hey I was wondering what kind of results I am likely to get... I have been doing really well in assessments at school (high 80's for all subjects), but I didnt go so well in my trials.

English Advanced - 60% 4/17

English Extension (1) - 64% 1/3

French Beginners - 68% 2/8

Music - 82% 1/13

Visual Arts 74% 3/10

English Extension (2) - ranked 2/3 (Major work)

For the courses I want to get into, I think I need at least 84%

Any Ideas?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
id say 70's-maybe low 80's is more realistic (but im only guessing, dont take my word as the be all and end all)

pink_guitar

I know I can improve my marks in the HSC... What do I need per course to get in the 80's?
How much does my assessment marks actually count for??

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
You need AT LEAST 75 in every course to get you a UAI of 80

Your Moderated assessment marks will count 50% of your Final HSC marks.

~SArAh~B~

How can people judge your assessments to decide your UAI. I think if you work hard you can get heaps higher than 72. Plus they probably are judging from their past assessment marks and yours might of been marked a lot harder. Plus what you don't know is that teachers scale the year up or down, meaning the marks you got, might not be the actual marks they submit to the BOS. If they decide number one in the year originally got 89, they might bring it up to 95 and then everyone in the year gets brought up. PLUS teachers aren't allowed to tell you your overall assessment mark. I think if you blitz these final exams you have the chance to get that mark you want. Heaps of people go bad in the trials, teachers want to give you a warning to start getting your act together... hehehe kind of like a threat!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)