HSC
i do
chem
bio
music
drama
english (standard)
mathematics (2 unit)

if i did well in all these subjects does anyone have any idea what kind of a uai id get

zingerburger

HSC
Depends on what you classify as "doing well". You could always try the BOS SAM here:

http://www.boredofstudies.org/sam/

Just enter your subjects and the mark that you think is "good". Or maybe try asking your careers teacher. I think most careers teachers have a UAI estimation system, but they might only allow you to do it after your midcourses or trials (at least that was the case with ours).

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
You can get a 'good' uai with any combination of subjects, provided that you put in the effort.

Try your best to do well in standard english - Aim for a band 5 or 6. If you have a high internal rank, it'll help. :)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
tanjin said:
You can get a 'good' uai with any combination of subjects, provided that you put in the effort.

Try your best to do well in standard english - Aim for a band 5 or 6. If you have a high internal rank, it'll help. :)
Band 5 & 6 in English Standard is only a dream to most of us.
Our school grade's average is 54% and my firepower in English Standard is only around 20% better than average which isn't enough impact to get a high band. >:-\

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Forbidden. said:
Band 5 & 6 in English Standard is only a dream to most of us.
Our school grade's average is 54% and my firepower in English Standard is only around 20% better than average which isn't enough impact to get a high band. >:-\
Well, I did say try. :)

Most of the girls in my school who did standard english, got bands 5/6.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)