what kind of undies do you wear??? (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
the front is boyleg, and they sorta wrap around your hips and the material goes straight across your butt, and they have a really tiny string..i think its kayser that makes them, although other brands will prob start bringing them in soon
and the weird thing is, youd think youd still get a line across ya butt, but ya dont.
sorta something like this http://www.barenecessities.com/products/Arianne3273.htm

neesha

Originally posted by psycho_mushy
what's boyleg?

boy legz r almost like tiny tiny hotpants (That's how i can explain them!) think of kylie's hot pants in 'spinning around' half her bum was hanging out cuz boy leg dun cover all ur arse cheeks, but 3/4s of it.....i suck at explaining things! sorry!! hehe

psycho_mushy

HSC
oh...

so is it like girdles? made of nylon or something? go down to your thigh?

Winston

HSC
hmmm i just wear normal ones, as long as its comfy for my nuggets :p

psycho_mushy

HSC
oh that! haven't seen them before so I was like "what!?"

thanks jess..... so love to see ppl more often like you on the forums :(

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by psycho_mushy
question for the guys only!

hav u gone without wearing underwear and just wear pants? It feeeels so fucking weird! the thing is just dangling and get's up ur nerves after a while

Well yea that isn't too disgusting the ques but u had to add the last line, alot of ppl say wearing undies shrinks mr nugget, so they go for boxers.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I don't know...those new boxer type things for women don't appeal to me. The thought of wearing shorts under, well, shorts seems odd

psycho_mushy

HSC
Originally posted by Winston
Well yea that isn't too disgusting the ques but u had to add the last line, alot of ppl say wearing undies shrinks mr nugget, so they go for boxers.
fuck winston! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: shrink mr nugget? :rofl: hahahahahahahah can u make it anymore funny?! :rofl:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lundy
I don't know...those new boxer type things for women don't appeal to me. The thought of wearing shorts under, well, shorts seems odd
yeah, the bonds boxers look feral kinda baggy but not baggy-if that makes sense..
but, yeah, boy leg ones are comfy-no VPL and no wedgie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)