What looks hot and sh*t on the opposite sex! Tell all thread (1 Viewer)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
breasts like bombay mangos
makes gesture

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
i dont like tight jeans on guys :( (i see it too often) tight shirts are ok tho
Really? Because every girl I know likes that...
skinny jeans on guys= hot

ARE YOU LISTENING IRON?? lol I have mango boobs.... *shifty eyes*

kazzaduh

HSC
Girls: I think it all depends on how you make the outfit yours, colour co-ordination is important and balance.
eg. loose shirt with something loose again at the bottom is a no go zone.
But overall, a simple top, skirt, cardigan, and accessories to support your outfit, vests are nice and belts.

Guys: V-neck shirts, rolled up sleeved shirts, vests, skinney jeans that you CAN breathe in, cardigans and fedoras if you have a fitting head.

:]

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
i don't like wearing tight jeans because like when i jump a fence or kick something, it restricts my motion.

not good.
I think the only possible response to this is to ask why the hell you're jumping fences and kicking shit? Why not just be normal?
I wear skinny jeans all the time. I look shit in anything else.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
I may be alone on this one, but I reckon a girl looks hot when she wears nothing.

HOLLYY

HSC
*i cant stand those extra long singlets on guys, where the arm holes are down to their hips.

*that hairdo where its slicked to the side so so much on the front and spiked up at the back. it kills me.

*also really dislike rat tails/mullets, shaved sides on their heads and nike hats that sit on the back of their heads.

*wearing glasses without lenses, possibly the worst recent fashion.

*skinny jeans are the best on the right guy, but seriously tight jeans especially on extra skinny guys looks reallyyyyy bad. halfway down their ass too. *shudder* metro station style.

*rugby shorts at the beach- dont do it.

coopert

HSC
Firstly, regardless of gender; fluros are foul and should be burnt immediately.

The most attractive women I know are ones that know their body type and dress accordingly. You can be a bit overweight, but if you dress and present yourself well then it makes such a big difference. It also looks so much sexier when a girl actually dresses with some shred of class and modesty. Not that she has to dress like a nun or anything, but she should stick to showing off one asset at a time.
e.g: If she wears a dress that shows off nice cleavage, but it should then cover the legs or something.

Showing off everything in public makes you look like a hoe. Not that I'm complaining, but it's hard to respect someone when they clearly show no respect for themselves. I would rather masterbate than go within 10 feet of some fat chick who dresses like she is a 13yr old skank wearing tight fluro tights from Supre *shudders*

I think that the way a girl speaks and acts also means alot, but clothing wise; I prefer one who dresses in a more classy and conservative way. Prime example being Dita Von Tese. She is a glorified stripper, and yet she always looks like one million bucks. She dresses with class and taste, and never walks around with her tit's hanging out and her G String showing. I think the way she dresses is definately much sexier than anything that Pamela Anderson or Paris Hilton could ever try to be.

While I am ranting, I would also like to note that I find the 'rake thin + DD implants + bleached white-blonde hair + orange fake tan' look to be fucking revolting. I can not understand how anybody could ever find that sexually attractive. Anybody can just get a boob job, bleach their hair, and paint themselves orange. That's what ugly girls do in an attempt at trying to look 'sexy', because that's all they can do.

L-esky

HSC
The most attractive women I know are ones that know their body type and dress accordingly. You can be a bit overweight, but if you dress and present yourself well then it makes such a big difference. It also looks so much sexier when a girl actually dresses with some shred of class and modesty.
That is so true. Okay, so I mean I am a straight girl, so I don't know what guys go for, but whenever I go anywhere, I always think the girls who look best are the ones who dress according to their body type. It's gross when you see a girl (any weight) in a dress which is a size too small for them and they're popping out all over the place.
I always find it sad when I see girls who are a bit overweight and they dress overweight, if you get what I mean...like they wear cheap track pants and big baggy shirts from best and less, the stereotypical 'overweight' clothing, but you just know if they found a nice skirt, or shorts, or top, or dress or something, that fitted them well, they felt comfortable in and suited their body type, they could be stunning. Admittedly, I'm not the thinnest person in the world, that's just how I naturally am, but I personally think I've done a pretty decent job of finding the style of clothes which suit my body best and whenever I go out clubbing with my friends, most of whom are really tall and skinny, they'll wear these short, tight, revealing dresses, while I might wear a skirt, tights and a top, or a knee length dress or something which suits me, and I'll end up being complimented more than any of them on what I'm wearing or how I look (which I do think really annoys one girl who has been convinced by her boyfriend that she is the hottest person on the planet)

Guys wearing black, or in some cases grey, skinny jeans are hot, but it's a fine line, if the guy has really skinny, bony legs, it's not so hot.
I just really don't like it when guys wear shirts with 'Billabong' or something splashed across the front and back of them. I feel the same about guys wearing shirts of their favourite footy teams but that's simply because I hate football, but its still better than having a brand name all over your shirt, at leat it shows what they're interested in and who they support, same goes for guys wearing band shirts. And I think I've honestly only ever seen about one guy who looked good in a singlet, most of the time guys wearing singlets come off as being a little arrogant.

oh, and no boy should ever, ever, wear short shorts of any kind.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
oh, and no boy should ever, ever, wear short shorts of any kind.
So so fucking true. This guy got on my bus the other day in short shorts and i burst out laughing he looked like a retard. not to mention he's short anyway so it made him look very stumpy.

08er

HSC
i have to disagree there, fluros can be worn to look good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)