What MAkes a good Tutoring College??? (1 Viewer)

Damage

HSC
Hey guys, I've graduated quiet a while ago (2003), and i heard my mum talking about how the tutoring colleges are lowering and quality? So what makes a really good college? Some people might say that its the teachers, or the class environment? Dude... I would hafta say that i get bored in a class if im not interacting with the people around... my friends were always more interesting than the stuff that they taught, and if the teacher is boring...ooOO man... thats just makes the next 2 hours SUCK! and all these labels about how tutoring colleges make people with an average 90 for each subject... do these figures matter??

Time to rant about tutoring colleges!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Damage said:
and all these labels about how tutoring colleges make people with an average 90 for each subject... do these figures matter??
The figures will determine what kind of UAI a student is looking to get, band 6's would obviously imply a UAI around the higher end, and vice versa. They get the UAI they want for a particular uni course and then the UAI is pretty much unimportant. People go to tutoring for the main purpose of helping them get better marks in school.

Damage

HSC
I konw about the way UAI is determined, but i mean... does average marks etcetc mean that the tutoring college is gunna be good for u ? and for 100 UAI tutors, are they always gunna be good? I think NOT.

This thread is for discusion about how we should judge whether a tutoring college is good, from the outside.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)