What makes a guy/girl UNattractive? (2 Viewers)

sunny22

HSC
hmm guys.. id have to say
those people who think there better then everyone.. srsly get off ur high-horse....wat makes u so effing awsome
uneven looking people...like body proportion wise and same goes with the face..like sum1 wiv real small eyes and a huge nose..its kinda odd..
dumb people.. cant count how many boring convo's iv been in..most from work..seriously lol people in shops dont care about your life.................
yee lol thats all i have to say for now
xx

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Lack of education.
Must have a degree of knowledge about world/current events, including basic educational knowledge from school.
No good being a dumb shit and trying to talk to me.

hsc1

HSC
Racist people disgust me.. we live in Australia, if you don't like it? get out of here...

other than that,

girls who bitch too much about nothing
girls who have hair on places other than their head or face (eyelashes, etc)
girls who wear too little when they are so not little themselves
smokers and over drinkers

RGJ798

HSC
goosiegoo said:
What are certain things that really turn you off a guy/girl? (Apart from the obvious).

If they look like you!!! noob epik lawlz hahashhlaskl

flicka08

HSC
guys that have absolutely no confidence and expect you to compliment them all the time!
it gets annoying
on the contrary a huge ego is not that appealing!

mal21

HSC
smoking and drugs ewwww.. people have their reasons for doing it but if i start liking a guy then find out he smokes or is into drugs it turns me off straight away is that wrong?

Nat3skiz

HSC
mal21 said:
smoking and drugs ewwww.. people have their reasons for doing it but if i start liking a guy then find out he smokes or is into drugs it turns me off straight away is that wrong?
yes.
love is unconditional.
it was never meant to be.

sophy2008

HSC
bad smelling boyfriends. i won't kiss my boyfriend if his breath smells bad.. it's just gross.

what turns me on is green eyes :)

they're preeeeeeeetty

sophy2008

HSC
i think smoking and drugs are hot too.. haha. but it's not like, i wouldn't date a guy if he didn't do either - y'know? not so much the drugs. but you gotta admit, it's pretty hot watching a hot guy light up a ciggie and squint his eyes when he smokes it? i dunno, it's hot. B-)

rani g.

HSC
N/A
guys who are: immature, have unfounded opinions (i.e. 'thats stupid'), are bad mannered, loud, obnoxious, insensitive, and prejudiced.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
rani g. said:
guys who are: immature, have unfounded opinions (i.e. 'thats stupid'), are bad mannered, loud, obnoxious, insensitive, and prejudiced.
you're stupid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)