What makes a guy/girl UNattractive? (1 Viewer)

lisas18

HSC
Pace_T said:
great idea for a thread!!
for me, its really unattractive when a girl has an unusual laugh. girls who wear tops that show a bit of stomach - eww. girls who act *realy* smart. girls who work heaps, weird hey! lol. girls who are up themselves when they joke around. also lowies who drive done up cars..... i c that alot its such a turn off. girls who have absolutely no sex drive watsoever. girls with big feet. thats it for now

Picky much? ur just jealous they have better cars then u

Pace_T

HSC
yer right lolol.
actually its really unnattractive when any females tries to make a big statement, trying to get heaps of attention. whether its by what they wear or how they act. who gives a shit!!! its annoying when they try to act better than guys. every1 knows males are superior anyway. feminism is very unnattractive too

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Pace_T said:
feminism is very unnattractive too
How?

When a female accountant realises that her fellow male collegue in the same position is getting paid 33% more than she is, is somehow about whether she's attractive or unattractive?

It's really irritating when feminism gets shut down when things aren't exactly equal yet.

Shadowulf

HSC
when they wear so much make up you cant see thier face oO" when thier face looks like powder...

those that always think theyre right, if something goes wrong never takes the blame, never says sorry for that matter... and the ones that dont show gratitude at all

Pace_T

HSC
oh no, im very anti chauvinistic in that sense, i think, lol. i mean the hardcore nazi feminists who have really short hair and wear mens clothes, almost lesbian, if not already :)
oh yeah waht the last person said also. foundation is usually just gross

tlodg

HSC
N/A
tommykins said:
Lol. I'd sure hell prefer someone that's smart and have confidence then some dumbass modest loser. But lol @ the smart one, is it cause you're inferior in terms of intelligence?
boasting oneself does not equate to having confidence
often..display of massive ego = low confidence
being proud is not the same thing as being confident
it can be a defense mechanism.

i didn't mean i hate smart guys
i hate guys who THINK they are smart.
notice how i quoted the 'smart' to emphasize that they are not necessarily smart.

besides, the very smart ones..don't really think they are smart.. they are too smart to be fooled into believing that they know everything

inferior in terms of intelligence? what does that have to do with anything..... are you pissed off because you felt insulted when i said i hate guys who think they are soooo smart? sorry, i didn't mean to offend. it's just a personal preference anyway.

Last edited:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
-guys who are TOO sophisticated or classy...like, to the point where it's intimidating and i don't want to say or wear the wrong thing around them. Total turn off.

-suburb snobbery. i know it's kind of a weird point, but i'm so sick of people who automatically stereotype you on the basis of where you live. i don't assume you're a stuck up latte sipping socialite just because you come from bronte, so don't assume i'm a wannabe gangsta skyline driving westie just because i come from around richmond. mmkay?

-intense political/religious views...believe what you want but don't force me to like it, alright.

-smoking

-excessive drinking on a regular basis. we've all had our binge experiences, but if you're doing it every second night and waving it around like a badge of honour then take a hike.

-really tall guys (sorry!) ...it's just a comfort thing, coz i'm not very tall so it feels weird around people who are a lot taller. i don't mean normal tall, i'm talking that pushing 7 foot almost kind of tall.

-bad teeth. they don't have to be perfect, just some normal dental hygiene and if you need braces, get them.

-guys who really play up their intelligence in an arrogant way. yes, you're smart, i can see that clearly. you don't have to constantly remind me of the fact by speaking as though you're writing a thesis all the time.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
besides, the very smart ones..don't really think they are smart.. they are too smart to be fooled into believing that they know everything
You're a clever girl, the smartest men know that they know nothing but how to know more imo :eek:
I don't have any big pet hates... I find everyone can be awesome if you give them a chance. :love:

lengy

HSC
- infidelity, disloyalty and dishonesty

- spends too much time gossipping about other people and their business

- unable to keep secrets

- always tries to make themselves out to be the victim or that they are always right

- acting provocatively and drawing attention to yourself constantly

- lack of self-control, over emotional, over temperamental, too frequent mood swings

- too judgemental about everything

Bendeguz

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
-intense political/religious views...believe what you want but don't force me to like it, alright.
What do you deem to ‘intense’? Is it a problem if a male talks about, say, hardline Marxism but not if they advocate western democracy and ‘freedom’ to the death? What if they are fundamentalist Catholics who are completely against birth control and consider it murder, see women who have relations before marriage to be ******, but they do not force this set of belief on you or condemn you for seeing otherwise?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
-really tall guys (sorry!) ...it's just a comfort thing, coz i'm not very tall so it feels weird around people who are a lot taller. i don't mean normal tall, i'm talking that pushing 7 foot almost kind of tall.
What about short males? Do you look down on us for being vertically challenged?

tlodg

HSC
N/A
I don't mind short males.. I think anyone taller than me is not too short

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Bendeguz said:
What do you deem to ‘intense’? Is it a problem if a male talks about, say, hardline Marxism but not if they advocate western democracy and ‘freedom’ to the death? What if they are fundamentalist Catholics who are completely against birth control and consider it murder, see women who have relations before marriage to be ******, but they do not force this set of belief on you or condemn you for seeing otherwise?

What about short males? Do you look down on us for being vertically challenged?
intense meaning, i don't care what the actual ideology is, i just dont like having people's opinions shoved down my throat. whatever it is.

oh and short males are awesome ;) i can look them in the eye, see. i like that.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Attractive:

Breasts.
Pulse optional.

carreau

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
-guys who are TOO sophisticated or classy...like, to the point where it's intimidating and i don't want to say or wear the wrong thing around them. Total turn off.

-suburb snobbery. i know it's kind of a weird point, but i'm so sick of people who automatically stereotype you on the basis of where you live. i don't assume you're a stuck up latte sipping socialite just because you come from bronte, so don't assume i'm a wannabe gangsta skyline driving westie just because i come from around richmond. mmkay?

-smoking

-excessive drinking on a regular basis. we've all had our binge experiences, but if you're doing it every second night and waving it around like a badge of honour then take a hike.

-bad teeth. they don't have to be perfect, just some normal dental hygiene and if you need braces, get them.

-guys who really play up their intelligence in an arrogant way. yes, you're smart, i can see that clearly. you don't have to constantly remind me of the fact by speaking as though you're writing a thesis all the time.
Do I know you from somewhere lol? What if you own a skyline and live in Bronte.. Does that make me some kinda of gangsta snob hybrid?

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
-if there an airhead
-axiety attacks all the time. ie can't take a joke

Appart from that not much turns me off, but I find it hard to find a girl without those two trates

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)