What makes a guy/girl UNattractive? (1 Viewer)

Bendeguz

HSC
I am just trying to contribute to the conversation! And I am interested, as I have a friend who is popular with the females for being ‘cuddly’, so I was just wishing to see what the opinions where. Plus, being here means that for a few extra seconds I can avoid studying for my Modern History assessment.

Oh, one last thing: STOP SAYING I AM BIOLOGICALLY WELL ENDOWED!!!!! I REFUSE TO HAVE LIES CIRCULATED ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Bendeguz said:
I am just trying to contribute to the conversation! And I am interested, as I have a friend who is popular with the females for being ‘cuddly’, so I was just wishing to see what the opinions where. Plus, being here means that for a few extra seconds I can avoid studying for my Modern History assessment.

Oh, one last thing: STOP SAYING I AM BIOLOGICALLY WELL ENDOWED!!!!! I REFUSE TO HAVE LIES CIRCULATED ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!
dude, you obviously suffer from an attention complex.

Stop trying to get people to talk about you.

Or I will come round to your house and rape your pets.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ElGronko said:
dude, you obviously suffer from an attention complex.

Stop trying to get people to talk about you.

Or I will come round to your house and rape your pets.
He's not kidding. :( Woofy will never be the same again.

Miss Murder

HSC
Stupidity
Bad music taste
Annoying voice
Fashionable clothing
Arrogance

That applies to both girls and guys.

aznassassin2

HSC
wats so bad about fashionable clothing?
i mean if they say like, O look at my LV bAG AND urs is so cheap and crap i would get it but if wore it more modestly to express themselves is that so wrong?

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
Bendeguz said:

lol, i hate the whole cuddly teddy bear thing.

Miss Murder

HSC
aznassassin2 said:
wats so bad about fashionable clothing?
i mean if they say like, O look at my LV bAG AND urs is so cheap and crap i would get it but if wore it more modestly to express themselves is that so wrong?
I destest fashion. Although I am fine with it if it's not too extreme, I do find it unattractive in large amounts.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
An awful personality in my mind can make a hot guy/girl look ugly and a good personality can make anyone look attractive in my eyes...maybe I am just weird but to me bitchy girls or guys just look ugly!

Miss Murder

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Wait, hold on, something is wrong here:

But you're named after an AFI song? :D

Yes. I chose my music on whether I like the sound, not whether it's well known. I didn't even know so many people have heard of AFI untill recently, since I don't listen to the radio much. Besdies, I listen to over 300 bands in various genres.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Miss Murder said:
I destest fashion. Although I am fine with it if it's not too extreme, I do find it unattractive in large amounts.
I used to know this girl who would wear fashionable stuff just because it was fashionable, even though it made her look stupid, weird and generally less attractive.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Bendeguz, that's a really really ugly avatar you have. I hope that is not you.

Pace_T

HSC
i have to agree with that fashion comment above.. girls who dress strictly according to wat's in fashion is a bit of a turnoff... it makes them seem like theyre desperate for attention

Bendeguz

HSC
Indeed, that is me in all my hideous glory. Thankyou for making your comment, it has helped me reinforce my accurate and unclouded body image, and thus helped me on the rocky journey towards acceptance of my unescapable fate. :)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Pace_T said:
i have to agree with that fashion comment above.. girls who dress strictly according to wat's in fashion is a bit of a turnoff... it makes them seem like theyre desperate for attention
What I like is stupid is many girls would look much nicer if they dressed to what suited them rather than the fashion. I reckon I could make big girls, skinny girls, whatever look nice instead they look stupid!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)