What mark would I be looking at (1 Viewer)

crystalmeth

HSC
N/A
What mark would I be looking at if i just took all my notes for extended responses straight from the textbooks with no evidence of wider reading?

fakingtheday

HSC
You can still get marks, as long as you are supporting it with relevant examples. I mean hell if you say this is also shown in source B on the boardsheet they will love you.

HSC
N/A
The_highwayman said:
Just make up random statistics from the UN etc. As long as they sound legitimate (Eg: do not say "324% of cities are megacities" as this wil make u seem stupid) it will seem as if u have done wider reading!
making up random stats doenst necessarily work mate - especially if the marker KNOWS what the real stats are .. haha

anyway back to the original question - it is possible to get an alright mark from just the text book - but like fakingtheday stated, it's always good to throw in little bits from broadsheets .. antyhing that even slightly relates to what you're writing about ^^;

btw .. thehighwayman - your icon/avatar is supposed to say "you're retarded" .. the mistake in the icon makes you sound somewhat retarded .. ><!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
if the textbook is fairly new then it would have some good examples...like the macquarie. jus at least you answer the question, provide specific examples, then i think u will get a decent mark in the end
best of luck

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
making up random stats doenst necessarily work mate - especially if the marker KNOWS what the real stats are .. haha
I suppose it depends on what examples ur doing, and how common ur case study etc. is

thehighwayman - your icon/avatar is supposed to say "you're retarded" .. the mistake in the icon makes you sound somewhat retarded .. ><!
Thats the irony! the whole point is to catch out grammar nazis, like u, who don't see the irony. It's been there for months. i was waiting for someone to be caught out. Thanks!

HSC
N/A
The_highwayman said:
I suppose it depends on what examples ur doing, and how common ur case study etc. is

Thats the irony! the whole point is to catch out grammar nazis, like u, who don't see the irony. It's been there for months. i was waiting for someone to be caught out. Thanks!
okay - true, if you're doing something like "bogs" or something .. if they can even be classified as an ecosystem (i'm sure they can, one way or another) - well then i think it's safe to say MAKE UP THE STATS!

.. btw, my bad about your icon mate - i thought you didn't realise! by the way, i am soo not a grammar nazi - nooo way, i just happened to think you didnt know =P
ahh yes, it was a funny avatar whilst it was up ^^;

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
gordo said:
whats the capital of touvalu
Officially, u spell it "Tuvalu". It's capital is Funafuti. For more information Click here

Relating back to the topic of this thread: What mark would u be looking at? Depending on each unit but for E@R u might get a 5 or 6, depending on how much u talk about ecosystems. There, satisfied? now get out because ur question is largely irrelevant and we 05'ers are trying to support each other.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i beleive its capital is fonga fale, funa futi is just the atoll where its located

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)