What marks are you seeking to achieve in 2007? (1 Viewer)

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
Meh: "Reach for the moon, because at least if you don't get there you fall amongst the stars."

bmwz4

HSC
Shrikar said:
As the title says, what kind of mark are you looking for? And also post up the course that you are hoping to get into. I personally am happy with any mark over 90 (As if thats going to happen :eek:) I am hoping to do Dentistry at the University of Sydney.

lol i want to do dentisty too, sydney densitry is postgrad only what are u thinking of doing before it?

williamycai

Kai-Kai
HSC
agentcheeseball said:
I need a UAI of 83.15 to do a Bachelor of Arhitecture.
DFEE? thats gunna cost u round 100 000..better go through back door and do CAD at tafe first. seriously dun aim for 83.15, work abit harder and get 89.

jaaaaay

HSC
what's the approx. uai for acturial studies??
and acturial studies/law??

i'm worried... think they're pretty high up?? =/

HSC
williamycai said:
DFEE? thats gunna cost u round 100 000..better go through back door and do CAD at tafe first. seriously dun aim for 83.15, work abit harder and get 89.
I was looking at doing at the University of Newcastle at Ourimbah campus as it is relatively close.

Though I am aiming at the highest possible UAI I can achieve so I can keep my options open and even possibly attend a better university.

G

gaoOO

jaaaaay said:
what's the approx. uai for acturial studies??
and acturial studies/law??

i'm worried... think they're pretty high up?? =/
Define "high" for me.

I think it's about 98 at macquarie for actuarial studies, and around 99 for combined law. At UNSW the combined degree is 99.3 If you're aiming for a co-op, you better work really hard, because it's very competitive atm.

jaaaaay

HSC
gaoOO said:
Define "high" for me.

I think it's about 98 at macquarie for actuarial studies, and around 99 for combined law. At UNSW the combined degree is 99.3 If you're aiming for a co-op, you better work really hard, because it's very competitive atm.
gaaaaaaah ><" 99.3???

hmmm... achievable?
must work hard... if i want that kind of uai...

lyzzidc

HSC
my prefered UAI would be around 96 to get into physio at Sydney, but VERY unlikely i'll get that UIA unless i spend all me time studying. OR about a 85 for a joint Engeneering and business degree at UTS

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
The number 6 would be nice for each subject, though quite unlikely.

DayOT

HSC
I only need 96.40 to do Advanced Science at USyd, but you get a scholarship at 99.95, without having to apply/write a 2-page bragsheet =D So that's what I'm aiming for.

Blind Ref

Executive Officer, BOS
HSC
I'm aiming 4 Med @ UNSW
UAI:99+
I gotz 2 beat my sis who got 99.4... wish me luck!

Good luck evr1 else!

HSC
Goodluck then. I have a friend who has a sister who recieved around that and done a course similar and he feels the need to beat her as well.

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
This kinda reminds me of Looking for Alibrandi.. not quite sure why, but it does.
The thing is, im scared to say what UAI i want, because im really not sure where i stand. I know where i am respective to my school, but interms of the state?... I use the SC as a reference, but then again, my year 10 formal was the day after the SC so u can imagine what was consuming my thoughts.....[weeks of not eating, and hours spent in front of mirrors...][KIDDIng, well.. not quite :(][and also, according to the popular opinion circulating at the time, SC isnt a big thing etc, so im thinking, maybe not many studied? but then im also thinking that the kids who are destined to get 99+ are the ones who see the importance of everything, and would have studied for SC]

Anyway, here it is.
but as eveyr day passes, it drops lower and lower, im currently aiming for 95+ and trying to convince myself to be happy if i achieve it {a mark over 95}.
and before 9283283138193 of u respond with vulgar attacks, we all have different standards, and expectations we impose upon ourselves...

i think the thing im most scared of, is saying i want such a high mark and not attaining it? but then again, like those corny forwards always say 'shoot for the moon, even if u miss, ull land among the stars'
bah!
Im scared, in an excited sort of way.
goodluck class of 07.
&hearts;

cupcake08

HSC
nichhhole said:
my year 10 formal was the day after the SC so u can imagine what was consuming my thoughts.....[weeks of not eating, and hours spent in front of mirrors...][KIDDIng, well.. not quite]
aww you remind me of my friend! she always goes on a massive pre-formal diet when shes like stick thin already anyway. :( dont do it to yourself

hmm i'd ideally like higher but i'd be happy with anything over 95. without burning out or having a nervous breakdown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)