What marks did people get for the trial CSSA physics paper?? (1 Viewer)

What marks did people get for the trial CSSA 2003 physics paper??

what marks did people get in the trial CSSA physics paper and what was the highest mark in your class??:chainsaw:

Last edited:

Static

HSC
meh= i noe i fukt up, but wasnt there to receive mine (assuming a fail).. anyways TOP mark was 66%. maybe i should improve my spelling and grammar on the net and i might be able to pass physics!

Reactions: x1

huck fenn

that exam was toilet incarnate. I refuse to believe they proof read it.

In fact, this subject is manure. Massacred manure. With verb lists and dot points and BS social impact discussions and retro-engineered marking guidelines that aren't in the slightest standards based.

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by huck fenn
that exam was toilet incarnate. I refuse to believe they proof read it.

In fact, this subject is manure. Massacred manure. With verb lists and dot points and BS social impact discussions and retro-engineered marking guidelines that aren't in the slightest standards based.
that is unbelievably well said:p

eat shit and die cssa:chainsaw:

havent got my marks yet either....

^___^
HSC
if u think this paper is an indication of the HSC, i reckon this paper indicates how fucked the markers are..

read one of the multiple choices q's with caluclating the gravitational pull on an electron in a magnetic field...
the freaken speed of electron is faster than speed of light!

Reactions: x1

Dude135

the first question of short answers was totally screwed. it was that whole alien ship business viewed by an observer. it states that the observer calculated the spacecraft to be 10 metres high and 25 metres in length. the question asked u to calculate what the length of the spacecraft was as seen by the observer. shouldnt u just have 2 restate the length of what he had already calculated it to be???

Rahul

Dead Member
yeh i think the answer was simply 10m as they stated in the q itself....how u know? 1) only 2 lines of "working" 2) only `1 mark.
compare 1) and 2) with another part where u have to calculate relativity. there were like 5/6 lines and it was worth 3 marks i think.

Dude135

Originally posted by ...
boi....have u done relativity?
what im trying to get at is the very first question is misleading. if u read the question, it states that the observer has already calculated the measurements of the spacecraft. however question 1 a) asks u to calculate the length of the spacecraft as seen by the observer... havent they already told you that??

forsaken_99

I came first with 86, and i think the average is around 60.

I also agree on that relativity question being screwed up because if the observer measures it to be 25m, then the answer should be also 25 as it wants the length as seen by the observer.
But i decided to do the length equation as it was worth 2 marks.

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
i got 67% first in class
but lowest pf all my exam marks....i bombed out bad but i expected it
but its all good..i'msoooo extatic about my other subject marks...

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
i came first with 71.5% ......it is the lowest of all my marks tooo...but i have learnt a lesson......and i have got the HSC to kill!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)