what marks did people get in the CSSA? (1 Viewer)

Harimau

You are not me, therefore you are irrelevant
HSC
Originally posted by pistig
harimau is iwan juwano from waverley college and hes got special provisions, which means he gets to type his essays. In the CSSA he wrote 5000 words altogether, so how cant he go bad?
You can't even spell my name right. And i beat even without the damn thing, like last year... Besides, if you count the words, 1250 per essay, that is actually only 6 pages on a booklet. :p

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
1250 can go for 10-14 pages u peasant!!!

although noone at waverley seems to know how to stretch it that long :rolleyes:

apollo

^^ easily! what's more, most people write at 16 words per minute, meaning a 45 minute essay = 675 words. averages of course. i can do nearly 800 in 45 minutes, but i've sacrificed some degree of neatness for speed. i seriously do not think anyone on this planet could ever write 1250. typing ur essays would give you a distinct advantage.

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
except the person who writes by hand has a billion pages and the person who types can only do a couple of pages:)

typing is smaller than my handwriting at the best of times... in exams it'd be heaps and heaps

Harimau

HSC
Originally posted by ssssonicyouth
except the person who writes by hand has a billion pages and the person who types can only do a couple of pages:)

typing is smaller than my handwriting at the best of times... in exams it'd be heaps and heaps
Well i write at the same speed i type hehehe. I think in my last ancient exam i did by hand i did a total of 10-11 booklets hehehe. Besides, the laptops they give suck so much that my wrists hurts every exam. Its more of a pain than the ones that my hand gets after writing :p.

Leon585

HSC
guess whose back
back again....
ok fact plan and simple is that lyons is a smart cunt and harimau is a smart cunt. I on the other hand am depending on them owning
All you other fags in this forum can gf??? yeh thats right gf?? hope u fail and dont pass and my school rips it up!

malayz_angel

What school was that dothelimbokimbo? Sorri I have no idea about any of the top of the states last year...except I know the one who came first in Modern Greek was from ours...

Wiggum

I'm not going to even start with the " look at me i go to some "good" school" thing. I'll just leave it with people who know which school i go to and just to sweeten things up, our average was about 65% that was eventually scaled at least 10 marks higher.

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
lol.. waverley a good school?!?!

:rolleyes:

he's just derranged... i'd ignore him

yes leon, he should ignore you, so gf, stfu and gf?

:apig: :chainsaw:

Foong

Originally posted by Leon585
guess whose back
back again....
ok fact plan and simple is that lyons is a smart cunt and harimau is a smart cunt. I on the other hand am depending on them owning
All you other fags in this forum can gf??? yeh thats right gf?? hope u fail and dont pass and my school rips it up!
Yeah watever leONG even tho their smart cunts ur the BIGGEST STUDY CUNT EVER and your not topping it....

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by vivien
raked in a 90% to come second
top mark was 97% DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

i heard the top mark at st catherines was 100.. either easy marking or someone with waaay too much time on their hands

Harimau

HSC
Originally posted by ssssonicyouth
i heard the top mark at st catherines was 100.. either easy marking or someone with waaay too much time on their hands
St. Catherine's Dux this year is an absolute genius. She got 99% in economics... OMG......

But the thing is, 100 is not impossible to get for you, so you shouldn't talk.

Leon585

HSC
yeh stfu lyons man, ur the genius who is going to get 100 seriously ask anyone on this forum u nut case!!!!
!!!!!!

sif im a study cunt, foONG is obviously more of a study cunt. No need to call Iwan one, because thats just a constant man.

Leon585

HSC
pfft, all you guys will fail. Seriously Im heaps psychic. Predictions are as follows:

Lyons will get 1000% UAI, yes thats 1 times 10 to the 3. Lyons is that insane, so dont bother arguing the maths with me.

Second, wiggum, goes to a sk school and should accept it. He will inevitably fail and everyone will live happily ever after

so GFGFGFGFGFGFGF, our school top ancient history 2003?? yes I think so!

Ringo

I got 91%, a second place. First was 92%, third was 90%, lowest was below fail I think. We're a very mixed bunch :D

sif not 99

u guys really should calm the fuck down, these trial marks mean absolutely nothing since you have no idea really how hard or easily your teacher is marking to HSC guidelines

we did the CSSA trial last year and the two ppl ahead of me on rank both made top 10 in ancient in the state and neither got above 90% in their trial...one got a 100 UAI (88% in trial) and the other almost 100 (84% in trial), it means nothing team nothing at all.....

Last edited:

dothelimbokimbo

Originally posted by malayz_angel
What school was that dothelimbokimbo? Sorri I have no idea about any of the top of the states last year...except I know the one who came first in Modern Greek was from ours...
santa sabina in stratty... she got 100 uai and topped the state in ancient and eco... I KNOW I KNOW, FREEEEAAAAAKKKKKK

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)