What marks should I be aiming for to get 99.90+? (1 Viewer)

dumNerd

HSC
probably a .95 with a 94 in english but a 92 is probably like a .85/.9 but yeh English jst make sure your handwriting isn't bad because external markers don't care they will just give you a trash mark and move on haha (from personal experience, my internal for english was 95 but external was 89 even tho i felt like I did much better lol, which I assume is cos of trash handwriting)

idkkdi

HSC
probably a .95 with a 94 in english but a 92 is probably like a .85/.9 but yeh English jst make sure your handwriting isn't bad because external markers don't care they will just give you a trash mark and move on haha (from personal experience, my internal for english was 95 but external was 89 even tho i felt like I did much better lol, which I assume is cos of trash handwriting)
ye can confirm, feel like I got screwed in externals english for shit handwriting as well.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Another key element to a .9 is handwriting. Practice writing under timed conditions as much as you can. Write bigger letters as it’s clearer. Your school is more accommodating than a HSC marker - who’s paid a pittance per paper. If they can’t decipher it, you are finished, regardless of what you have heard happens. They’ve drilled us this year about this. The other thing for essay based subjects is a powerful thesis. Automatically puts you into a top band (or not) based on your intro. You obv are good at both with your SR in SOR 1. But why stop at .9 when .95 is possible ?
Broo my handwriting is worse than doctors handwriting, and in an exam i automatically write cursive and its even worse am i screwed lmao

Run hard@thehsc

HSC
Mod c tends to have the worst handwriting on average lmao.....can see why this is the case.

Run hard@thehsc

HSC
yh fax my mate got the same marks as me in other subs expect with an extra 3 marks in 3u and 4u...... however i got about 1 mark more than him in chem and still ended with the same ATAR.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)