What medium are the '04's using? (1 Viewer)

What medium are you using?

• Short Story

Votes: 54 45.4%
  • Poetry

Votes: 12 10.1%
  • Critical Response

Votes: 20 16.8%
  • Video/Film

Votes: 10 8.4%
  • Multimedia/Webpage

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Radio Drama

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Script

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Performance Poetry

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Speech

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cheeky_panda

HSC
wow - there are a lot of ppl composing a short story - i thought a critical response would be more popular - ive obviously been proven wrong! - im the only one so far!

Last edited:
J

jhakka

Short story. $5 for anyone who can guess what its about....

boz-foogle

Banned
Originally posted by jhakka
Short story. $5 for anyone who can guess what its about....
Alright... okay... It's going to be about this dude, right, and he has a skateboard. So the dude with the skateboard is riding his skateboard down the street and he's all like "Cowabunga" with his hair flying out behind him and the sweat from THE INTENSITY OF HIS RIDING beading down his face in the hot summer sun. So this dude is really really awesome, but then he meets his nemesis "Johnny More-awesome-than-you" and he totally flips out and has this huge fight with Johnny and has to be hospitalised for life.
That's it, isn't it? That's your story, RIGHT?!
I'll be setting up a PayPal account later today to receive my five dollars.

J

jhakka

Originally posted by KarmaKitten
a pirate?
Yup. Pirates. :D

Originally posted by boz-foogle
Alright... okay... It's going to be about this dude, right, and he has a skateboard. So the dude with the skateboard is riding his skateboard down the street and he's all like "Cowabunga" with his hair flying out behind him and the sweat from THE INTENSITY OF HIS RIDING beading down his face in the hot summer sun. So this dude is really really awesome, but then he meets his nemesis "Johnny More-awesome-than-you" and he totally flips out and has this huge fight with Johnny and has to be hospitalised for life.
That's it, isn't it? That's your story, RIGHT?!
I'll be setting up a PayPal account later today to receive my five dollars.
Close... but no. Sorry.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i'm doing critical response and already i want to kill it. #$%^&*()

Huy

HSC
N/A
I couldn't find a place to put this, and I didn't want to create another thread, but this is for the Class of 2004 - Extension 2 English students.

I read this document and I think it will prove useful in answering most questions, serving as a guide for the new students.

English - Answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ)
http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/syllabus_hsc/pdf_doc/english_qa_support.pdf

English Extension 2 - Answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ)
http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/syllabus_hsc/pdf_doc/english_ext2_qa_support.pdf

I recommend that you read the second one for the new students, if not both. :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by cheeky_panda
wow - there are a lot of ppl composing a short story - i thought a critical response would be more popular - ive obviously been proven wrong! - im the only one so far!
the short story/novella is the most popular in every year (correct me if im wrong)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by AsyLum
the short story/novella is the most popular in every year (correct me if im wrong)
Na, Your right... over 50% tend to do it... just a question, The state average for teacher-student ratio for the course is 1:15! we only have 5! How big are your classes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)