What mobile phone do you own? (1 Viewer)

banno

HSC
motorola

i would have to go for the motorola e390 if asked to chose a new mobile phone, as when looking at their camera quality in comparison to nokia it is obvious that they have a much higher resoloution than most nokia camera phones

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
well 4 days and only half full thats pretty decent, for me its usually 4 days and im out.

Since the catalogue says standby time is up to 12.5 days, i should expect alittle bit higher no?
Phone usage for me? IDLE unless i make an urgent call

The same shit happened to me when i got the t100, life time was about 6 hours :/

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
i dont really use a moblie much.....i have some nokia phone that ive had for like 4 years.....ive thrown it 20 times and it refuses to die......bloody strong thing it is.......but i am abt to buy a samsung E700.........theyre so cute. anyway i was meant to buy one off a friend for like $300 bucks (isnt that cheap) but im thinking of getting one a some sort of a contract....at least id have a new one then.....even if i couldnt use my old sim :(......does anyone know how the contract works for the samsung E700......can i like use my old sim after using a certain amount of credit.....??

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
Nokia 3120-with a lot of options You don't need like WAP, MMS Capable, Colour Screen, Wallpapers, Beach Rally and Java Games, Polyphonic Ring tones... why do they put all this stuff... its just a phone ... ( i aint complaining since i got it for b'day, but why do they keep adding htis stuff.... I mean a CAmera on a phone??? What use is that... BUY a freaking GOOD camera...phone cameras suck

gem_max

HSC
Few months ago I was about to upgrade from my nokia 5510 which was so big I dropped it all the time to something small, flippy and able to take photos when my papa gave me his tiny little motorola V60i and then got me a purple case for it. Since then I havent had the heart to go ahead with the planned upgrade... ;)

Kutay

University
HSC
Nokia 6230

Hey i own a nokia 6230 which is good!!! i also have like a 6610 but its not being used

R

rhapsodic

LG 8120....the battery's not that great and the software has stopped working on my computer...other than that its okay...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
rhapsodic said:
LG 8120....the battery's not that great and the software has stopped working on my computer...other than that its okay...
I have a lgu8138 and I don't know how to transfer photos from it onto the computer, do you know how to ? thanks

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Kutay said:
Hey i own a nokia 6230 which is good!!! i also have like a 6610 but its not being used
can i buy the 6610 off ya lol

R

rhapsodic

OZGIRL86 said:
I have a lgu8138 and I don't know how to transfer photos from it onto the computer, do you know how to ? thanks
you just install the LG PC Suite onto your computer from the cd...then you plug in your phone using the usb provided....go into the program.....you may have to change ports, it really depends on your computer....on the left of the program window scroll down until you see 'LG Phone' and double click.....there should be three folder - one labeled 'images' (i think)....go into that and then copy and paste your photos onto the computer...hope that made sense...that's how it worked with my phone - it may be different with your.....good luck...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)