What mod 5 concepts can I test in Luna Park (1 Viewer)

dk786

HSC
We have a depth study based on amusement parks. We need to write an inquiry question based on module 5 and create a depth study. There's an excursion to go to Luna park and get first hand data. Any ideas on what I could test? Thanks

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
We have a depth study based on amusement parks. We need to write an inquiry question based on module 5 and create a depth study. There's an excursion to go to Luna park and get first hand data. Any ideas on what I could test? Thanks
circular motion on the rotor is what most ppl in my class in year 11 (it was for mod 2 but we decided to do mod 5 stuff? idk why man)

or projectile motion where u can be the particle and theres a ferris wheel or the swingy thing

dk786

HSC
circular motion on the rotor is what most ppl in my class in year 11 (it was for mod 2 but we decided to do mod 5 stuff? idk why man)

or projectile motion where u can be the particle and theres a ferris wheel or the swingy thing
what did you look at with the rotor?

wizzkids

HSC
"The Volare". The chairs are suspended on ropes or cables and they swing around in circular motion. The angle that the cables make is determined by the balance of forces on the chair. Weight force down, tension force in the cables supplies the centripetal force on the chair. You must design a method to measure the angle that the cable makes to the vertical, a measurement of the radius of the chair and a method to measure the angular speed of the carousel.
I'm sure you will get the idea.:) Enjoy the excursion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)