what movie have you cried over??? (1 Viewer)

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
Ellie-Bee said:
I've cried in lots of movies - lame.

For example:
The Notebook (i hate this movie)
Walk to Remember
In Her Shoes
Green Mile
Shawshank Redemption
Schindler's List
Romeo & Juliet
...heaps more.

haha ur brave saying something like that.

Ellie-Bee

HSC
I've cried in lots of movies - lame.

For example:
The Notebook (i hate this movie)
Walk to Remember
In Her Shoes
Green Mile
Shawshank Redemption
Schindler's List
Romeo & Juliet
...heaps more.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I had a tear in my eye when i watched man on fire.
NEVER AGAIN! Real men dont cry.

arrested development
HSC
Nothing beats Dancer In The Dark. I actually died a little bit when I first watched that film, and every. single. time. I have watched it I've ended up lying on the floor in the foetal position, bawling my eyes out.

Also, Iris is heart-wrenchingly beautiful.

rozymisty

HSC
OMG as a kid i used to cry over nearly every single movie!! Um where do i start? The other night, I was teary over Snow Dogs cause the dogs are sooo cute and it had a great ending.
I remember bawling during the opening credits for Fly Away Home, you know that one where the mum is killed and so the dad and girl go and live in teh country and they teach geese (or ducks) to fly and its sooo sad.

And Alaska-wow thats sad!!!

Ummmmmm Toy Story, Monsters Inc, ummm cant really remember. Cuas theres been so many but as a kid.

I remember watching my first MA movie in yr 12 (mum was way to overprotective) and we watched for ENglish Shawshank redemption. The only thing that stoped me crying in front of everyone was the fact that the girls up the front of the class started crying and everyone started laughing lol.

Oh lassie...omg that is sooo sad!! When im watching a sad movie at home i deliberatly go and get a drink or go away forom it, kinda makes it obvious though lol, but i hate it when i cry and get that voice and pple want to speak with you lol

Last edited:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Well being a guy I don't cry very often in movies but by memory I am pretty sure that the only movies I have cried in are:

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial - when I was a child and only the first time by memory;

The NeverEnding Story - this used to be my favourite movie when I was young and I would cry every time I watched it; and

Braveheart - I can't remember if I cried the first time I watched it but I saw it again a month or so ago and cried pretty hard which is pretty surprising because I think I may have had a tear in my eye a couple of other times since I have been older but this was the only time I have actually cried in a movie since I was about six or seven or whatever (in the two movies just mentioned). Having said that Braveheart is probably my favourite movie ever - I love movies incorporating honour:uhhuh:.

HSC
i only ever really cry in the movies where the dog dies or disappears in a natural disaster...that's sad!

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
Oh lassie...omg that is sooo sad!! When im watching a sad movie at home i deliberatly go and get a drink or go away forom it, kinda makes it obvious though lol, but i hate it when i cry and get that voice and pple want to speak with you lol[/quote]

yeah tell me about it lol
I hate it when others try talking to you while your 'crying' and while your trying to hide your tears at the same time.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
The Notebook, I Am Sam, Ladder 49 (cried the whole way through, and dint stop crying for like half an hr afterwards.), Million Dollar Baby (sooo sad! "my darling"), Brave Heart, Garden State.... and sooo many more.

I dont know how you people all cried in A Walk to Remeber, i swear that was one of the shittest movies ever made. it doesn't help that i dont like Mandy Moore, but seriously, it was waaaaaaaay too cheesy to be sad, and i thought the acting was crap.

Rinni

HSC
A Walk to Remeber, The Notebook, Ladder 49, Phantom Of the Opera(i cried for half the movie), The Lion King, Little Princess, Sliding Doors, Titanic, Moulin Rouge, Romeo + Juliet. Ok so thats the top 10 but the list could just keep going.
A Walk to Remember is like one of my fav books as well and i cry when i read it, over and over again lol

olchik

HSC
When I saw Titanic first time it was so sad!!! I was about 12 and I cried...

spiny norman

HSC
ttrotter83 said:
i agree the passion of the christ just broke my heart
I was too. I mean, Christ died! Who saw that coming?

Anyway, clearly the final bit of Schindler's List is the most heartwrenching moment in any film ever.

End of Midnight Cowboy's pretty horrible too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)