What music do you listen to while playing games (1 Viewer)

Stoogey

HSC
I never listen to music when playing games, cause...i'd rather hear the footsteps of an incoming enemy then "Per Per Per Poker face Per Per Poker face!" floating in the back of my mind :haha:

Uncle

Banned
HSC
dota is for faggots i hope somehow a magical screwdriver protrudes from your earphones, then forcefully inserts itself into your eardrums.

Drewx

HSC
dota is for faggots i hope somehow a magical screwdriver protrudes from your earphones, then forcefully inserts itself into your eardrums.
Man you need to chill

q3thefish

HSC
dota is aiight. gets kinda boring after a while cuz yeh, doesnt take much skill lolz - not nuff to shove a screwdriver into someone though. if u play wc3, stick with the normal wc3 plz. just play dota when u get tired of microing lolz.

meh fps games ftw. quake3=cod4 > css. soz uncle.

but ye, generally listen to rise against or w/e.

Last edited:

Silent_Sniper

Watching you through my sniper scope!!! Getting re
HSC
We are talking about MUSIC not a game that has no skill or brains needed to play..... Oh wow look i just bought a weapon... oh damn i got killed and now i will be a bitch and complain about it... *my mouse was stuffn up* or is it "i got a lag*??? Thats what i hate most about DOTA... Everyone (most people) has a god dam heart attack when they die.. And then they complain so much and make up reasons for why they died... Its really pathetic... Look agree or not but i there are some thoughts of mine about DOTA...

P.S no one get upset and cry me a river... Shooting games are so much better... Hell even chess!!! Better yet? How about you 24/7 DOTA people go an make friends (not cyber ones!). I will give DOTA some credit however.. It has lasted a long time.... congratz..

Drewx

HSC
We are talking about MUSIC not a game that has no skill or brains needed to play..... Oh wow look i just bought a weapon... oh damn i got killed and now i will be a bitch and complain about it... *my mouse was stuffn up* or is it "i got a lag*??? Thats what i hate most about DOTA... Everyone (most people) has a god dam heart attack when they die.. And then they complain so much and make up reasons for why they died... Its really pathetic... Look agree or not but i there are some thoughts of mine about DOTA...

P.S no one get upset and cry me a river... Shooting games are so much better... Hell even chess!!! Better yet? How about you 24/7 DOTA people go an make friends (not cyber ones!). I will give DOTA some credit however.. It has lasted a long time.... congratz..
Lol man I was on topic till Uncle decided to be a giant douche and what do you mean you hate dota because people complain about dieing all the time. Dude its the same for fps I have yet to play a game of css without someone complaining about lag or aimbots.

P.S the way you act I wouldn't be surprised if you spend all your day posting on BoS and playing fps if someone need friend it sound like you mate. So why don't you get your head out of your ass and stop complaining.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
always play the slipknot when playing css.

Lol man I was on topic till Uncle decided to be a giant douche and what do you mean you hate dota because people complain about dieing all the time. Dude its the same for fps I have yet to play a game of css without someone complaining about lag or aimbots.

P.S the way you act I wouldn't be surprised if you spend all your day posting on BoS and playing fps if someone need friend it sound like you mate. So why don't you get your head out of your ass and stop complaining.
you are a wretched lifeform with a body composed entirely of mucus reeking an undisputedly horrible odour who needs to perish like many dota players out there.

why must you remind other people to get friends if you dont have any yourself?
deal with your own problems before dealing with someone elses.
when you grow more brain cells i hope you realise you should change.

mr_robato

HSC
Uhh I'm usually preoccupied with the in-game music or the sound effects in games. :spzz:

BuCUE

Banned
HSC
N/A
lady gaga's paparazzi after the usual fantastical 7 kill streak in COD4.

you lookin' glamourous with that golden Uzi or AK-47 till my Hind D heli snaps snaps your spine in, thats it!
looking plastic but i still have fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)