• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What music do you listen to whilst studying? (1 Viewer)

crazysambo

HSC
i listen to my fave types of music, usually 80's or anything from ministry of sound, it gets me started but tehn once im writing i start to turn it down or off. lately ive been listening to alot of guns and roses - paradise city and sweet child of mine best songs by them. also - i wear my sunglasses at night and pop musik, gotta love the 80's

shona1990

HSC
I generally can't. I find it distracts me too much. Though sometimes my boyfriend will put on music (we live together), and I just sort of ignore it. But if I ever listen to my music I find it distracts me a lot (espec vocals) and I can't turn it off cos it's soo quiet without it once I start playing it!

lixt07

HSC
Queens of the Stone Age works for me, the slower stuff though.
And Danny Elfman's Serenada Schizophrana, though it sometimes gets a bit too exciting :p

beentherdunthat

HSC
richey said:
Linkin Park Yew!! Yeah thats what dominates my playlist, mainly the new album... that and some hip hop tracks.. I usually listen to something with more music than vocals, I tend to get distracted listening to the vocals of the song, if that makes sence??
:wave: Yeah that does make sense lol. Do you ever get caught up repeating the same song though. Sometimes when I'm on the net, it replays 100 times and I don't even notice. LOL

Comeon, Linkin Park rocks.. Bon jovi too, I love hearing them do a live concert, it's hectic!!!:rofl:

N

noir.

Fish Sauce said:
I've been listening to jazz these trials, some from a mixed album and the rest Joshua Redman. Also Radiohead, mainly Kid A because it doesn't distract me like the melodies of their other albums. Although those are still good to listen to.

best.taste.in.music.everrr (Y)

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
Jimmy eat world, Crossfade, Jack's Mannequin, Relient K, Damien Rice and the radio a fair bit.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
noir. said:
best.taste.in.music.everrr (Y)
:eek:

:wave:

crazysambo said:
i listen to my fave types of music, usually 80's or anything from ministry of sound, it gets me started but tehn once im writing i start to turn it down or off. lately ive been listening to alot of guns and roses - paradise city and sweet child of mine best songs by them. also - i wear my sunglasses at night and pop musik, gotta love the 80's
Gotta love GNR

fishimi

HSC
I always have music on, on shuffle. =] But I don't really listen to it...I just like having it as background noise. lol

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
you know Relient K??? nearly noone i know knows relient K!!
+1
i got no idea who they r
lolz
wat r sum of there songs i can possibly download??

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
i`m into RNB , but it doesnt help with studying , i assure you :p
too much DOOMPH DOOMPH DOOMPH in the background xD

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
i`m into RNB , but it doesnt help with studying , i assure you :p
too much DOOMPH DOOMPH DOOMPH in the background xD
lmaoo
and the lyrics wouldnt help when studying 4 english hehe
has any1 tried that??
listened to music and gotten ideas and wording from that song?
lol i know once i just spat out song lyrics for one english practice composing task i did at school once... still got a 9/15 not bad hehe

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
I usually listen to dance/house/pop music.. so that's what I listen to when studying I suppose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)