What odes it mean by explain EFFECTIVELY???? (1 Viewer)

Gangstar1

HSC
What does explain EFFECTIVELY mean????

If a question ask you to explain effectively what main points is it asking you to do?????

Thank YOU!

Last edited:

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Re: What does explain EFFECTIVELY mean????

Go into detail. Herp derp.

Chrasity

HSC

Explain past the superficial stages of what it is and go further into the subject =] So you should be writing as if you were explaining it to someone who knows nothing about the subject, and always remember to answer the question! Don't get off topic! :D

HSC

If it says to explain something, but not explain it effectively, you should be deliberately vague and attempt to confuse the marker.

jamesfirst

HSC

I hate explain questions =P

Cause and effect. FUCK YOU

Gangstar1

HSC

Explain past the superficial stages of what it is and go further into the subject =] So you should be writing as if you were explaining it to someone who knows nothing about the subject, and always remember to answer the question! Don't get off topic! :D
Thanks mate

Tacitus

HSC

The key is to get into a 'which means/because' mindset.

My thesis states A which means quote B is very relevant because technique C gives it a meaning of D which means this quote directly addresses the question because it means my quote embodies thesis A. Because.

If you have a chance to add a layer of depth to your answer by adding 'which means' or 'because' (or any similar explanatory words), doing so will make your answer more effective. It shows the marker that you understand the text beyond reading an Excel study guide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)