What Pen? (1 Viewer)

PenelopeK

S Healer
HSC
gotta love the kilometrico -- can write a good terms worth of notes with just one! :)

astro

HSC
exams: a blue usyd pen and Staedtler blue

normal: Staedtler blue...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
medium blue pilot non-clickable. This wastes ink like crazy but I love it. I went through about 1 pen for EACH trial exam! well for essay subjects anyway, like eco, modern, 3u eng..

lil_lainy

HSC
have to say one fo those normal blue bic byros dus me fine thanx..as long as its new and works...dries quick so its not like running all over the page

Teleph

Look mum i'm a Starrrr
HSC
Black Kilometrico all the way. Bought a pack of 50 from office works for like $12 and lasted ummm literally forever.

Exam wise the super fast pen is super fine Uni Ball Signo Gel grip. Now thats a killer pen but there is a downside...u are in the risk of the marker not been able to read your writing. Use it when you think u are going to run out of time.

ducksitter

Bring on the Bic... but I like to add a squishy grip to it, they start out bright and good, but then they go kinda brown...

<b>Big, fat and ugly they are not
In my hand they will write excelent essays
Completly what I like to write exams with...</b>

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
i used to use kilometricos but in yr 12 ive been using Uniball signo gel grip .7mm fine gel ink roller ball pen, brilliant pens, they glide and allow me to write real fast

kylie_robbo

I thought it had to be a ball-point, preferably black... I didn't realise you could use a felt-tip... Wish I knew before I went pen and red frog shopping!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)