• Best of luck to the class of 2019 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here

What physical journey is the in Charlie and The Chocolate Factory? (1 Viewer)

dotMonkey

HSC
N/A
Hi, I have an assessment task due soon for English and am thinking of doing Charlie and The Chocolate Factory as my Other Related Text. I have to talk about to what extent is the statement "Journeys transform" reflected in my prescribed text, Changeling by Clint Eastwood, and one other text. Now I was told that Charlie and The Chocolate Factory contains a physical journey and I want to know what exactly it is, and how it transforms Charlie.

If you think that there is a better text choice, let me know, as I would like an easier one to do (preferably not a film as Changeling is one) as it will make my life easier :)

dan964

MOD
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi, I have an assessment task due soon for English and am thinking of doing Charlie and The Chocolate Factory as my Other Related Text. I have to talk about to what extent is the statement "Journeys transform" reflected in my prescribed text, Changeling by Clint Eastwood, and one other text. Now I was told that Charlie and The Chocolate Factory contains a physical journey and I want to know what exactly it is, and how it transforms Charlie.

If you think that there is a better text choice, let me know, as I would like an easier one to do (preferably not a film as Changeling is one) as it will make my life easier :)
maybe you could look at the journey almost for Wonka as well??
he undergoes a transformation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)