what pulls u away from your study? (1 Viewer)

timove

HSC
as the topic state's whats pulls you away from your study? well for me its the computer and my playstation i know its sad but i cant help it so what pulls you away

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
everything in my house. whether it be my laptop that i am using to procrastinate right now, or my bed which is about half a step away from where i am sitting right now too... or perhaps its the fridge which isnt too far away either. sometimes the TV also gets me... and wat's worse is when a combination of those things get me all at once.

for example, today's lunch break that went for 2 hours while eating and watchig ng comedy channel... :( but mate, ur in year 11, u dont have to worry bout procrastinating till next year :p

miss random

HSC
EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING!!! Mostly Msn that gets me badly, the mobile come s a close 2nd followed by listening to music. Other things include my bro playing guitar impossible to study while that's going on cz its so damn loud and hes crap lol, aaaand parties/going out

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Counter-Strike
My brother on his computer
Cooking lunch after school
Working (even though as casual)
Lack of motivation

Throw in a Nintendo DS (especially Advance Wars DS) or a new FPS game (especially from Valve) and I'm through (In a bad way)

EDIT: I forgot to mention "exploring the net" as w00dy. states, it is a very big issue. Hi w00dy.

Last edited:
HSC
in order of rank...
1. msn
2. comp -games, surfing the net, etc.
3. bumming around..
4. whatever else seems interesting..
5. tv

music is usally in all of that... even when im doing light study.. i dunno if its a bad thing.. but its not a boring thing:)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Internet, computer, BoS
but mainly my laziness
My life: sleep, eat, internet

I feel so guilty.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Definitely BOS/computer, as well as food/meals and the urge to take a break.

maddy_d

Taper Jean Girl
HSC
I get distracted so easily. its usually due to:
*computer/msn
*phone
*general laziness
*music

its just easier to sit there and do nothing rather than get all your notes and books and try to concentrate for ages.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
What doesn't pull me away would be easier.

Computer, forums, Internet, IM services, television, family members and anything else that looks and more fun then study.

As for preliminary students its not so urgent to worry about procrastination from study but for HSC students well...

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
pretty much everything - books, music, sport, friends, games, prob doenst help that i really dont wanna study in the first place lol.

nerakp

HSC
Everything. Dirty room, food, that speck on my table, my bed isn't tidy, compter, laptop, tv, etc... I've even stopped playing the piano just so that I can study more - it doesn't work though. I'd die of a heart attack if someone told me that I have done more than 10 hours worth of study by myself in the last two years. No joke. How sad. :(

Last edited:

ronaldinho

Banned
HSC
f3nr15 said:
Counter-Strike
My brother on his computer
Cooking lunch after school
Working (even though as casual)
Lack of motivation

Throw in a Nintendo DS (especially Advance Wars DS) or a new FPS game (especially from Valve) and I'm through (In a bad way)

EDIT: I forgot to mention "exploring the net" as w00dy. states, it is a very big issue. Hi w00dy.
lol counter..... used to play it for 6-7 years...too addictive man.. so hard to quit... uninstalled it and hid cd.. dont know where it is nowadays...

man u should really give it up.. stuff u up

tlodg

HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
lol

everyone seems to be getting distracted by the same things, like msn and bos.

i hate technology :(
yeah
hate it & want it at the same time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)