what raw mark do u tink u will get? (1 Viewer)

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
50% with only 5 hour study, so its ok i guess....
didnt really study much, im aight with the mark, could have done better with more study though. all good

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
70/84 :'( :(

That quadrilateral question mucked me up :|

ToRnaDo

HSC
about 75 to 79/84 if there is no silly mistake i hope. Well to be honest the test wasnt hard ..it is just a matter of time alway. BOS shoudht give us the messy cal tan16 and tan32 quesiton??? i was confused with the bearing thingy...instead of choosing the horizontal line to measure the bearing angle...i chosed the vertically line that why i ended up with 38 +90 degree = 128 ... the correct answer should be 38 + 180 = 118 degree..I wish the marker will understand my working and give me mark for that :)... i also miss the 1 mark easy for the probability in explaing the result is 1/9 and the part iii of question 7...Just let me 10 more minutes the whole paper will be done ...but it was too late now :-(. It also happended to me in 4 Units maths exam even thought i end up with 70% :-(... I nver done badly in 4 units ...Damn it.... I hated the thing that 2 of my friend finished the 3 units paper easily and beat me as well in 4 units whereas i always beat them in single school test :-(......Is it of moving house to new place and i couldnt sleep until 3am and have to wake up at 6 am that mojority affect my result...My dream of getting in band 6 now fall off :-(

smeyo

yeah i feel i can get about 70-78/84 if there are not to many silly mistakes, it was a much easier test, very workbook like, just silly little things that messed me up, then i stuffed up the bearing one, i got a good distance but then i didnt the wrong bearing from the life boat to the girl, stupid me, but otherwise it was fine, true another 10 min and i would have got the last few little bits. much better than 4unit only got 75% done so if a get it all right all be happy with that

ro

god damn! i hope i got a few marks that was iffy about meaning i sum to 33/84 LOL! man i got 17 in trials lol w/o study and yes i was partying last nite and had 4 hours sleep lol, i studied 2 hours aswell.

god damn ur makin me feel bad! i didnt think it was intimidating or challenging compared to teh 2U where i think i got like 75%+ hopefully..

d3adgurL

Originally posted by goodmornin
okies.....
anyone got AD= 4922 or somethign close to that?
for bearings..??
i got something like dat!!! *cross my fingers*
Hope its right:(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by SmokedSalmon
Most likely I have passed. Um... around 50/84 I think overall.
hopefully that's what i will get

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)