What school do you go to and what is ur opinion on it? (1 Viewer)

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
wrx said:
yeah plc is nice, and the chicks are mighty fine too ;)
Bur ur funny pom pom hats are funny :p
The tams? There's some talk of abolishing them, but I don't believe it. It's only for 2 terms of the year though, so I'm not complaining :) the summer hats are ok. We're getting a Uniform Changes forum going as well now, so in like 2-3 years they might alter the uniforms at our requests.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
deus ur a disgrace to the kings school. u dont have any shcool spirit wotsoeva. u dont do sport or participate in any activity.ur the last person who should be judgeing the kings school. its a great school except for the racists. if u stick up for urself itll be ok except some are dikheads but then u still stick up forurself. deus just hates the school and the white people cos he doesnt communicate with them. ...also deus is gimp... yeah das rite biyatch i revealled you ahahah

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
i noe you can find out who i am ...ahahhaa....tell me at school when you find out who i am...

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
I go to Sydney Secondary College, Blackwattle Bay Campus.
Used to be called Glebe.
I reckon it's actually a pretty school with really really good teachers and really really crap teachers.

I chose my class wisely and i'm in the classes with the nerds.

So it isn't too bad.

hopeiget100

HSC
N/A
james zeng, i heard of you. You're the guy in the school magazine and i think that you are in SRC. My friend told me about you.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
feltonw said:
hi man, dont tell me u got into tech this year, i took the test and interview as well. the math was a joke, so easy!! dont want to be show off but i made into all 4 schools. ruse, north sydney boys, tech and fortstreet. so im giong to ruse next year as year 11. oh wait. i just realised i know you. David??? mmmm. were u in the same coahing class as me? in SSES? nice to talk to you. well, good luck in tech and hope u dont turn gay.
theres a test for yr 11 now at ruse ? :|
well gd luck cos if ure from non-selective the first 6 months is lik constant rappage in maths.. at ruse..

doesnt matter where u go .. its how u perform.. if u dun work and ure at ruse dun expect much..

polkadottsrule

HSC
i go to east hills girls and i think its a skanky school and that it IS cheap...but its better than going to the other schools around me...not naming no names though...are we allowed to say skakny here?? well oops if we're not supposed to...

only_if

hey i go to a private school and I LOVE IT. unless you go to you wouldn't understand our world. its different from everyone elses. IT GREAT! i wanna be a mosman mum...

Mr.Bark

what the hell...
HSC
who are you??? do i know you??? lol i went to kingz...memories...

sexo9800

A place far from Sydney, but soon, Surry Hills!
HSC
im in yr 12 this yr and im goin to an International college. if u r an australian like me, dont ever go to an internationa college. its screwed. 90% asian, and whilst i want a racist before i went because i though my hate was better used for somethng more productive, i really have come to a greeater understanding about the asian race, and most i must say are pricks. they think they are better than u, and they think australians are stupid. well screw u asians. u r stupid. i got a scholarship to go to that school, in fact, i get paid to go there. u r the dumbasses who pay squillions of dollars to come here, dont bother to learn english, and then pay another million dollars to get into university and then find ur screwed cause u cant understand the lecturer. all i can say is sucked in. i dont gate asians, just most of them, because in a generalisation i know is ignorant of me, u r arrogant people. anyway, this isnt a racial hotline. just know my dear aussies, even though some of us are homophbic morons, we are a generally accepting and communicative race. just whateva u do, dont go to an internal school, ull regret it. it might sound like fun and different from the outset, but believe me, no!

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
polkadottsrule said:
i go to east hills girls and i think its a skanky school and that it IS cheap...but its better than going to the other schools around me...not naming no names though...are we allowed to say skakny here?? well oops if we're not supposed to...
Are you inadvertently suggesting Picnic Point is a worse school than EHGHS?

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
SHS....
A cheap school (in terms of quality, not fees) and crappy semi-selective school. Altough academically, it's a good semi-selective school, it's still a shit school compared to the other selective schools. There is usually the contrast of hard-working selective people and the bludgey I-don't-give-a-shit community people in the one class. lol
Just at the beginning of term, we found our ENTIRE playground (other than grass area and BB courts) was covered with black asphalt or possibly road tar (practically the same thing anyway)!!!! All the lines that marked our former volleyball courts and handball courts were submerged with the new asphalt. I personally would not sit on that kind of ground...! What makes it worse is that when it rains, there are bubbles and lots of foamy stuff dissolving out of the ground...!!!

Bookie

Banned
HSC
trebla said:
Now as stubborn as this may sound, dont fuckin refer to your school as SHS. Sefton right? SEFTON. SHS is our school. The first SHS, the best. Sydney High. A fuck load better sounding than Sefton High. Dont bring down other schools [such as Sylvania High] with the use of acronyms.

Same goes to you, except you're lucky that there are no other SIHS' around here [Sydney Interntaional High School perhaps?].

Last edited by a moderator:

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Bloody hell, why don't you stick with SBHS and SGHS rather than SHS. I mean, Sydney High consists of separate schools, not just one single school.
Anyway, ambiguity can always be questioned, I understand that, but there is no need to make such a fuss over it. This thread is NOT an advertisement section of secondary schools.
Also, I did have enough caution to mention that "SHS" is a semi-selective school, so who would mistaken that for another school? (unless you're some naive lostie) There are very few semi-selective schools out there and as far as I know, no other semi-selective school has the acronym SHS.

Last edited:

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I am chilled, it was meant to be taken in a light hearted way.

As for SBHS and SGHS - who the fuck cares about SGHS? They're logo says SGHS. Ours doesnt. Pretty simple ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)