• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What school do you go to? (1 Viewer)

What school do you go to?

• All Boys

Votes: 39 31.7%
  • All Girls

Votes: 25 20.3%
  • Boys+Girls together (co-ed)

Votes: 52 42.3%
  • dont go to shcool(uni,work etc)

Votes: 7 5.7%

• Total voters

Twintip

I go to an all-boys school and I don't reckon it does. I guess it helps having a similarly deprived all-girls school just a few hundred metres away.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
All girls school, but you think the way some of the girls act that the school was full of.......OMG BOYS!!!! :eek:

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by melbournian
There is a lot of thruth to same sex schools breed homosexuallly, but instead I wouldn't use the word "breed" as that is very inaccurate.
well you made the statement... YOU used the word breed (probably just so you could say the word breed is inaccurate)

i mean it wasn't a quote or anything

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
I go to an all girls school, and I think it's great. We don't have any lesbians in our year, and we really do learn a lot. This would most likely be due to the fact that we don't have guys to distract us, and we don't feel the need to be impressing someone, because it's just us girls. Our brother school is up the road, and we do heaps of stuff together, and always see each them when we go to the shops at lunchtime.

But, as much as I love being in a single-sex school, I realise that it is really important to interact with guys, otherwise we will be very lost when we hit uni next year. I think my parents did well to send me to co-ed for primary and single-sex for secondary, as secondary school was the time when I really needed to buckle down, do work and actually concentrate. By having done this, I have the social skills that are needed for life, and have also been able to concentrate on studying.

Juliet

HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
Lucky you!All I have to say is going to an all boys' school leaves you a little behind ... and probably more shy and nervous around girls! Ah well ... :eek:
Ah! Same here! i am sooo shy and nervous when it comes to guys. My friend had her 18th birthday last term and her boyfriend sat next to me for about half the night and i didn't utter a word to him! Not even a hello!:uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh:

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
You and your fuckin homos! You must see lesbians behind every tree, hiding in every nook and cranny!

Fuck off Mcarthy!

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Ok Twintip...I see you have found something incredibly amusing on this page...if it was about my "we don't have any lesbians in our year" comment, well do you know any lesbian Abbotsleigh girls in year 12? I'm pretty close to everyone in my grade, and I really can't think of anyone who is.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by melbournian
I think same sex high schools (ie. majority of student intake is year 7 or 9), you will find a lot more same sex attracted kids.
You've gotta be fucking shitting me. You are just looking for a fight aren't you??

People are born gay, going to a same-sex school doesn't make you that way!! End of story.

And just a question why the fuck are you hanging around a HSC forum when you live in Melbourne?? Fuck off and take your small-minded 'observations' with you!!

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
i think hte same thign
y bother hanging around hsc forum when ur in melbourne...

wotta lostie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)