what shall i do if i wanna study medicine (1 Viewer)

intangible

HSC
We don't have any accelerated courses in yr 11 or 12. Only yrs 9 and 10. You can get into ipt accelerated and do the hsc in yr 10 for it. Which is good cause you can have less subjects later on. WE also have geo accelerated. Thats all we have i think. And i go to a selective school.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
I'm in the same boat but currently in Yr11. After looking at everything and all the competition, I keep going through phases...like I'm going to make it...no I won't...Yes I will!.

The perpetual doubt is killing me.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
*Nudges topic back on track* Anyone here going to the yr 11 & 12 med careers day talk at Usyd?

P

pLuvia

Wooz said:
*Nudges topic back on track* Anyone here going to the yr 11 & 12 med careers day talk at Usyd?
When is this Wooz? Can you provide a website or any details?

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Medicine Information Seminar
When: Saturday, 8th April
Where: Uni of Syd, Camperdown Campus
Time: 9am-1pm
Cost:$50

This seminar if for students in Years 11 & 12 who are interested in Medicine. The aim of the day is to ensure that the students who enter Medicine do so without incorrect or unrealistic expectations about medical prefessions.

The various guest speakers will be doctors, and current medical students. They will cover all aspects of medicine; the admission process; like as a med student; and life as a doctor.

You will be given detailed & impartial information, and will have an opportunity to ask questions. The remarkable insight you will gain, will better you to decide if medicine is the career for you.

To register, you must download the enrolement form from
http://www.alpha-omega.org.au/med/seminar.asp and return payment to

Alpha Omega College
PO Box 115,
Bankstown, NSW, 1885

Last edited:

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Wow. I never knew there was this thing at Sydney University about the medical profession... I guess I do now...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)