what shall we blame a bad UAI on? (1 Viewer)

sarz226

Sleeping too much, watching too much t.v, going out too much, having a "couldn't be bothered, it can wait till tomorrow" attitude, attempting extension 2 english and then quiting when I realised I was stupid to be doing 14 units, general time wasting and procrastinating over stuff that I knew had to be done, not studying!, cramming the night before, having to do a major work which is too time consuming, and writing this when I should be doing work.....Hey its only uai, how bad can it get?:chainsaw:

Jinglebell

HSC
i'm already developing a list of 'unfair assessment marks' that i intend to blame for lowering my rank and therefore falling short of my target UAI. so far i only have 2, but i'm working on it:)

SoFTuaRiaL

Originally posted by Jinglebell
i'm already developing a list of 'unfair assessment marks' that i intend to blame for lowering my rank and therefore falling short of my target UAI. so far i only have 2, but i'm working on it:)
if were u, i'd add EACH of my assessment marks to the list ... not that it realy was unfair, but still .... :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)