what shoes with skinny's? (1 Viewer)

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
ok i have finally succumbed (sp?) to the skinny jean trend and have no idea what to wear with them

i got a pair of dark blue denim ones, and thongs are out (i live in armidale, it's freezing there), and until i get my new hi-top boots (cowboy style, calf length) i have no idea what to wear with them casually - i know i can dress them up with heels, but what about casually?? thanks!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
well, the most obvious thing that comes to mind (considering your name as well lol) would be BALLET FLATS! :D

Skeeta

HSC
ballet flats or thongs generally for casual wear

as they arent chunky joggers or shoes you'll be right!

VSAcclaim

HSC
yer i dunno...but had to say all-stars are the way to go with everything...i love my all-stars...

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
Yup, i always wear either my connies or ballet flats with mine. Never anything bulky- especially if you have quite a long foot, like mine for instance.. size 10 1/2 eep. lol
Closed in heels genrally look the best. And boots ^^ <3 my black boots with my skinnies ^^

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
i love to wear them with my thongs for just casual wear
for going out more try high boots and ballet flats
but u should also wear them with high heels totalllyyy looks like s x

Ellie_Belly

HSC
I must say, when I first bought my skinny's, I didn't think that many shoes would go with them. But, I tried them on with my Gola sneakers, ballet flats, cowboy boots and the inevitable havs, and they all work. I think pretty much anything goes. I haven't tried them with high heels yet, but other people on here say they work, so I'll take their word!
Anything looks good with them, you'll find something for sure.

aek

Banned
HSC
guys withs skinny's is just gay - however, if i was to wear it i would wear some italian designer shoes that are pointy, thongs just make it more gay.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
i agree with the concensus, wore my blue con high tops today. looked fucking suave.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
to wear volleys with skinnies, or not to wear volleys?

not the serious old-school lace up tennis ones, the new slip-on ones. they fit sooo well and dont give me blisters when they get wet, like my chucks do.

(i tried on skinnies today and i dont look like a retard in them *shock*. if i buy them, my poor anti-supatube bf will be horrified. in my defence, theyre not actual tubes, theyre grey crystal skinnies from jeans west. so there.)

HSC
aek said:
guys withs skinny's is just gay - however, if i was to wear it i would wear some italian designer shoes that are pointy, thongs just make it more gay.
some italian designer shoes that are pointy? lmao

you seem very fake in what you do

ill just sit back and wait for you to have an e-tantrum

missroadkill

HSC
N/A
i disagree with the pointy shoes bit.. i think they can look hot if they're the right pointys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)