What should I be doing in the holidays (1 Viewer)

ititttitti

HSC
I just need advice on what i should be doing these holidays and any advic is appreciated because I can use it in the following holidays. so far i've done jack and i was just wondering what i should do. there might be the obvious ones like revising what i did in term 1 and preparing for term 2 but how should i allocate my time? what other things should i do

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Since you are still in year 11, you should also be enjoying your holidays. Remember that while it's important and beneficial to remember what you've learned so far, your year 11 marks won't count.

Perhaps you should spend half of the time studying/revising and the other half doing things that you like/enjoy.

You should try to allocate additional study time for your hardest subject(s) since the holidays give you much more free time.

idkkdi

HSC
Just chill. If you are struggling with any subjects, allocate some time to make notes, revise and study. If you have any assessments coming up, get a head start. Since this is just year 11, there is no need to stress and more time can be allocated to do something you enjoy, whilst studying efficiently.
smh, bitcoin username isn't even taken yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)