What should i be getting? (1 Viewer)

xlr8-crillz

HSC
I've been doing a couple of those online School Certificate tests on BOS. I was just wondering what i should be getting (they are out of 20) if i want to get a band 6 for any subject.

thnx in advance.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
^That's helpful :p

But really, the cutoff for Band 6 is different each year. Are they MC tests? If so, I'd take a wild stab and say probably 17 or 18, but don't quote me on that :p

michaeln36

HSC
u should download the entire tests to get a more accurate assesment of how well u will go, and get an idea for what the tests are like. they can be found here: http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/schoolcertificate/ then just click on the appropriate subject.

As for Multi Choices, to get a band 6 u should be expecting to get at least 16. Most people with band 6's will get 18+ .. but depends on 'how good' u are at multi choice. Some people like em, others hate them. I hate them.

HSC
LottoX said:
If you're any self-respecting NSB, you'd go into the test with no preparation at all. At least that's what I did, and I didn't turn out so bad.
hahahahaha i guess u got really shat...xD....i mean....u would want to kick some of friend's butts if u go to nsbh...now a days..

xlr8-crillz

HSC
LottoX said:
That's the difference between New NSB and Old NSB. Sad days...

EDIT: I didn't do that shat... But it was still pretty craptacular.
who cares.............ur owning HSC and UMAT and watever. i'd happily get a band 1 in SC and get a band 6 in HSC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)